[Burichan]  [Futaba]  [Nice]  [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 76977)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 23707 unique user posts. View catalog

File 125832634623.gif - (7.00KB , 800x600 , 640.gif )
76977 No. 76977 ID: 1db014
...Mojo?

Is that you, Mojo?
Expand all images
>>
No. 76978 ID: 632862
Yes!
>>
No. 76979 ID: 135d9a
... Mojo?
>>
No. 76980 ID: f21281
Hiiiiiiiiii Finnie! :D

How is you? How long has it been since the great Lord Malto rescued your father?
>>
No. 76983 ID: 1db014
File 125832675394.gif - (5.04KB , 800x600 , 641.gif )
76983
Mojo! It is you!
I missed you!
>>
No. 76995 ID: c5f90c
I missed you too?
>>
No. 76999 ID: 1db014
File 125832719094.gif - (15.37KB , 800x600 , 642.gif )
76999
I've been doing good. Ever since my daddy decided not to be a miner anymore it's been pretty good!

>How long has it been since the great Lord Malto rescued your father?
Oh! That happened only a few weeks ago. Baron Malto had all his men pumping water out of the mine and my daddy was down there for almost three days! The pumping took two whole days, and I was worried, but Baron Malto and allll his men they pumped out the water and saved him, and they didn't even ask for anything in return! That was so nice!

And then my daddy came back and he gave me this ribbon and now he spends a lot more time with me, and my mom's happy too, and I'm doing good!
>>
No. 77002 ID: f21281
>>76999
Yaaay! So whaddya wanna be when you grow up?
>>
No. 77003 ID: 9d07d9
What are you up to, Finnie?
>>
No. 77006 ID: 1db014
File 125832756477.gif - (7.98KB , 800x600 , 643.gif )
77006
>>77003
>What are you up to, Finnie?
Welllll... oh, did you see my bunny? I made him! His name is Tellwiz. Mommy taught me how to make stuffed dolls. It's fun!
>>
No. 77007 ID: f21281
>>77006
You should give him a friend.

How about a kitty!
>>
No. 77009 ID: 632862
>>77006
Oooh, make a stuffed cat to keep it company!
>>
No. 77012 ID: f44349
Oh my god you are adorable.
>>
No. 77014 ID: 1db014
File 125832777735.gif - (6.57KB , 800x600 , 644.gif )
77014
>>77002
>Yaaay! So whaddya wanna be when you grow up?
A princess.
>>
No. 77015 ID: 8ce2bf
>>77006
HEY TOOTS WHAT'S UP WITH YOUR HAND I'VE BEEN TRYING TO BE SUBTLE ABOUT IT FOR YEARS BUT WHAT THE FUCK KID
>>
No. 77017 ID: 276781
>>77006
You're pretty good with making things, Finnie! You should keep learning how to make different things - maybe it'll come in handy some day? Or you could invent something really cool! Wouldn't that be fun?
>>
No. 77018 ID: 2c6b7e
>>77007
Even better, make him a friend out of a kitty!
>>
No. 77021 ID: f21281
>>77014
A princess? Why stop there?

Why not be a...Queen?
>>
No. 77022 ID: f44349
File 12583279872.png - (43.96KB , 600x400 , 125177076347.png )
77022
D'AWWWWWWW
>>
No. 77028 ID: 1db014
File 125832829015.gif - (6.89KB , 800x600 , 645.gif )
77028
>>77015
Mojo, don't you know about my hands?
I was born like this. A couple of us in the village were, they say it's because of the mine and all the dust and icky stuff and it makes babies turn out different. But that's what makes me so special.

I have one little hand and one big hand. But I can use them both the same. I even use my big hand when I sew. It's easy.
I like my hands, even if they are funny-looking.
>>
No. 77032 ID: 276781
>>77028
There's nothing wrong with your hands, Finnie. If anyone ever says mean things about you and your hands, just remember that they are wrong and stupid.

Mojo will always look out for you, Finnie, even if Mojo isn't always around.
>>
No. 77042 ID: 632862
>>77028
That must be useful sometimes!
>>
No. 77043 ID: 1db014
File 125832901054.gif - (15.21KB , 800x600 , 646.gif )
77043
>>77032
>Mojo will always look out for you, Finnie, even if Mojo isn't always around.
That's nice of you Mojo.
I wish mommy and daddy would believe me about you. They say you aren't real. I told them you're just invisible. And only I can hear you.
>>
No. 77049 ID: 276781
>>77043
>Mojo hug Finnie
>>
No. 77051 ID: 8b7db1
>>77043
So, they don't believe you, huh?
They don't believe us, huh?
Guess we have to show them all, huh?
Heh... heh heh... hehhehhehhehheh!!!
>>
No. 77052 ID: f44349
>>77043
Aw, that's okay.
You believe in me don't you?
Then that's enough for me. :3
>>
No. 77053 ID: 1db014
File 125832945324.gif - (2.61KB , 800x600 , 647.gif )
77053
You always talk about the future, Mojo. I wonder why.

And your voice is always so strange. It's like you keep interrupting yourself. You keep talking over your own voice. Saying so many things all at one time. I don't know how I can understand what you're saying, but I do.

An'.... know what?
You kinda sound like Baron Malto.
>>
No. 77055 ID: 9d07d9
So you spoke with the Baron? What did he have to say?
>>
No. 77056 ID: 276781
>>77053
Can you keep a secret, Finnie?
'Cause Mojo has a pretty big secret... but you can't tell anyone about it!
>>
No. 77057 ID: 4553b2
>>77053
The baron is an old friend of ours.
>>
No. 77059 ID: e3f578
How does Baron Malto sound? Deep, manly voiced? High pitched and annoying? Kinda average?

Charming? Or a little bit of everything?
>>
No. 77062 ID: 8ce2bf
FINESSE KISS MOJO
>>
No. 77063 ID: 6faa8c
>>77053
Baron's a cool dude. Thanks.
>>
No. 77068 ID: 1db014
File 125833007989.gif - (15.04KB , 800x600 , 648.gif )
77068
>>77059
>How does Baron Malto sound? Deep, manly voiced? High pitched and annoying? Kinda average? Charming? Or a little bit of everything?
He sounds strong, and handsome, and charming. He has such a manly voice. And he's so tall and his shoulders are so broad. And he's so brave, because he rescued my daddy and all my daddy's friends.

And, and... know what?
Shh, this is a secret. But, but know what?
>>
No. 77069 ID: 1db014
File 125833010665.gif - (4.68KB , 800x600 , 649.gif )
77069
I'm gonna marry him one day.
>>
No. 77071 ID: c0f3bf
What a noble endeavor! Pursue it well.
>>
No. 77074 ID: 276781
>>77069
You know what, Finnie? I can see the future sometimes...
And while you're not married to Baron Malto, you have someone even more handsome and brave... and guess what?
It's Baron Malto's son. He's so nice and caring and he trusts you more than anyone else!
>>
No. 77077 ID: f44349
>>77074
(Shhh! Don't get so specific!
You'll cause, like, a time paradox or something! I don't even know!)
>>
No. 77085 ID: 5d5878
>>77074
TIME PARADOX
>>
No. 77091 ID: b1e366
You're going to become a tinker and the Baron's son will come and hire you to work in his dungeon and you will use a fake disease called Nymph's Jinx to make him sleep with you and then I'm not sure what because it hasn't happened yet.
>>
No. 77096 ID: 1db014
File 125833147328.gif - (11.19KB , 800x600 , 650.gif )
77096
...I just had the strangest dream.
>>
No. 77097 ID: 1db014
File 125833154577.gif - (5.35KB , 800x600 , 651.gif )
77097
>>
No. 77098 ID: b1e366
>>77096
I think it was Finesse's shard interfering with your brain.
Also, why are you sleeping with us? I didn't think you liked us in that way.
>>
No. 77099 ID: fdc826
>>77096
Dude.

Your magical brain orb can travel through time.

Just wanted to let you know.
>>
No. 77100 ID: 632862
>>77096
Boss! Did the orb once belong to your father?
>>
No. 77101 ID: 135d9a
>>77096
Did you now.

I guess it could probably be a side effect of having us around all the time.
>>
No. 77102 ID: 276781
>>77096
Hey boss. How's everything going?
And yeah, maybe some weird interaction with Finesse's shard... But I dunno.
>>
No. 77103 ID: 1db014
File 125833193638.gif - (12.32KB , 800x600 , 652.gif )
77103
>>77100
>Boss! Did the orb once belong to your father?
My father? King Malto?
No, the orb is my curse, and mine alone. When I was still a young and impudent youth, that's --
well, that's a story for another time.

Today promises to be a busy day. Lots ahead of me.

And you know what?
I feel lucky today.
>>
No. 77104 ID: 34470e
>>77103
>I feel lucky today.
Don't tempt fate.
>>
No. 77106 ID: 135d9a
>>77103
Well, that either means something good is going to happen, or... something really terrible is going to happen but you'll make it out okay anyway.

Probably.
>>
No. 77107 ID: c1b520
>>77103
Really boss? Lucky in what way?
>>
No. 77108 ID: 632862
>>77103
Oh... well then... what about Finesse? Is she sick? Hmmmm?
>>
No. 77109 ID: 9d07d9
That's the spirit. There's great wealth out there and today we're going to get it.
>>
No. 77111 ID: 135d9a
>>77106
(whoops hit enter too soon)

Anyway, anything specific on the table for today, or...?
>>
No. 77118 ID: ab04d4
Heey, luck! Great! Either you'll have an awesome day or a horrible day or a day where one becomes the other!

We'll have lots of fun either way.
>>
No. 77126 ID: 068b0e
>>77103
But we want to hear the story now
>>
No. 77136 ID: 7eda8b
Did you loot anything cool off the Carpenter? Does Finesse think she can use his nail gun for stuff?
>>
No. 77140 ID: 276781
>>77136
I'm sure Finesse could have reverse-engineered the nailgun. And I hope she did, having those for each minion would be awesome, especially if she could improve the design.
>>
No. 77143 ID: 1db014
File 125833402327.gif - (5.99KB , 800x600 , 653.gif )
77143
Ah yes, Finesse has proved herself valuable once more. She couldn't quite duplicate the tremendous power of the nailgun, which, regrettably, was damaged in the scuffle. however she was able to create a launcher of more than suitable power.

Behold. A deceptively-powerful crossbow, that's yet small enough to be concealed beneath my sleeve. Capable of piercing bone despite its diminutive size, and delivering a poisonous coating, should I procure any as needed.

I tried to complement her for the design, but she says it was actually my idea.
How interesting.
>>
No. 77145 ID: 276781
>>77143
I think we suggested something like that a while ago, Boss. It's good to see she did such a good job on it!
>>
No. 77147 ID: 2c6b7e
>>77143
More specifically, it was my idea. I remember that.

Incidentally, you probably ought to try that out. Just go somewhere out of the way and shoot at stuff, so you can get an idea of how much range and accuracy you're working with.
>>
No. 77148 ID: 9d07d9
>>77143

So, you said today was a busy day... what exactly is on the agenda?
>>
No. 77149 ID: 4553b2
>>77143
Ah Finnie, doing us proud once more! I am sure this will come in useful.

Now, for today's business, I think you need to restock. Your shield and sword have both been destroyed, and you said before you don't like the Flyssa's weight. We should go into Sepia town and get you re-equipped more to your liking. The dagger and arm crossbow should be enough to keep you safe from the city's ruffians.
>>
No. 77150 ID: 2c6b7e
>>77147
or at least my design. Amongst this plethora of voices, it's quite possible that the idea sprung first from someone else, I've really no memory thereof.
>>
No. 77151 ID: dda9dd
>>77143
Excellent! and how is our own loyal woodworker... he manage to pull through all right?

I think a minor reward of some kind is suitable for such loyalty above and beyond our expectations (he is just a hired hand after all, hardly security personnel.)

Speaking of which we may want to extend our defenses, if that fellow had had slightly better aim you would be lacking a mechanic right off the bat there... no warning!

We need to work on extending our defensive and warning range somehow.
>>
No. 77154 ID: 068b0e
We need some kind of moat that is also on fire.
>>
No. 77155 ID: 93e329
>>77143
And what about arming the rest? At least until we get some guards.
>>
No. 77156 ID: 632862
>>77143
She got over her cough, then?
>>
No. 77160 ID: 1db014
File 125833489210.gif - (11.00KB , 800x600 , 654.gif )
77160
Your staff concerns are all quite valid.

As far as armor, weapons, and general defense go, I think a better solution would be to hire a blacksmith and a designated guard. Hopefully Ashedel will return soon with those prospects. A good blacksmith could keep us stocked for life.

Babrakus, who put his own life in danger, has made nearly a full recovery under Tislomer's care. He limps just slightly, but even that may go away with time. He has been heartily commended for his bravery.

Finesse, however...
She has become ill.
It does not seem serious yet, and she continues functioning normally. She has not mentioned this possibility herself, but... I fear it may be Nymph's Jinx.
I've been looking up all the information I can on it -- discreetly, of course -- but most of it has been anecdotal, or used as a crude device in some bodice-ripper novel. There seems to be virtually no scientific data on it, so I can't say for certain if it is indeed contagious. I don't want her to know she may have contracted it until I'm certain one way or the other.
Either way, Tislomer is caring for her, but so far we've only had mild herbs to soothe her cough.
>>
No. 77165 ID: 276781
>>77160
Well Boss, if it really is the Jinx...
You're gonna have to cure her. She trusts you the most, after all. An' really, most of us are fine with it, so that means you should be, too.
>>
No. 77166 ID: 426169
>>77160
Lucky you got us, boss.
You might not remember, but you once read in a book that you can identify the Jinx by asking the supposed victim about their cough. If he/she blushes and stammers out "no", it's definitely it.
>>
No. 77170 ID: 4553b2
>>77160
God damn, remind me again why you sent Ashedel away? She's been gone forever.

A blacksmith is an excellent idea, however. Get one of those and some metal to work with ASAP.
>>
No. 77172 ID: dda9dd
>>77160
>>77160
She's such a loyal helpmate, isn't she...
Always willing to lend a hand...
Always making such little gifts for you...
Wouldn't want to make her suffer...
>>
No. 77178 ID: 476456
well the answer is clear.

you must finely document everything you know about nymphs jynx and send it to print.
>>
No. 77196 ID: 93e329
Any symptoms besides the cough?
>>
No. 77197 ID: 8ce2bf
>>77160
Well the cure for the Jinx certainly wouldn't do her any harm, and it might cure her!
>>
No. 77214 ID: 2c6b7e
>>77160
Muschio, you realize what this means, right? Nymphs Jinx is spreading! You must have sex with every member of your entourage to prevent any further spread.
>>
No. 77221 ID: 648286
Well... let's go rob a bank or something.
Or find some nymphs and beat the truth out of them.
>>
No. 77313 ID: 4bb122
>>77160

Are we even sure this Jinx thing even EXISTS? For all we know it could just be a common cold that people re-name so that they can get laid.
>>
No. 77314 ID: 5d5878
>>77313
SHHHHH. I think that's supposed to be a secret.
>>
No. 77346 ID: 6faa8c
>>77160
Well, if you can get a blacksmith AS a gaurd, there you go. Two birds, one stone, eh boss?

As for Finesse... you should do it. It's your responsibility as their lord to protect her.
>>
No. 77379 ID: 445c48
>>77160
Well, if it is the Jynx, you know how to cure it. However, you may wish to get a healer or something to make sure it's not some flu or a bad reaction to mushrooms or something.
>>
No. 77385 ID: 445c48
>>77346
But that puts your important smith in a position of increased risk, and would leave you guardless when something needs to be forged/smithless when something needs to be guarded!
>>
No. 77386 ID: 426169
We totally sent a letter to the Commander asking about a potential guard recruit, right? RIGHT?
>>
No. 77394 ID: 632862
Oh that reminds me. Bella was diagnosed with Nymph's Jinx, so maybe we can go ask her the method with which she was diagnosed. We can also ask her if she knows any details about it; like whether or not it's contagious.
>>
No. 77404 ID: 445c48
Hey, remembered that kobold you cured way back, in the kobold village? What were the symptoms of that again? She might have caught that after being drenched in the blood of the one who had it.

I don't recall the symptoms or the cure. I shall search my memory [Archives] and report back later [After work.]
>>
No. 77410 ID: 632862
>>77404
That was caused by eating a bad mushroom. It was basically just poison, not a disease. She was turning purple.
>>
No. 77493 ID: 1c907d
Watercolor montage of you and your troops training hard.
>>
No. 77497 ID: 34e334
We've been doing some research, boss.
Nymph's Jynx? Not technically a disease. More like a curse. Magic and whatnot. Hence the lack of imperical evidence and facts. Seems to be that theres some annoying clause in the curse. Whenever you 'cure' someone of the Jynx, it doesnt really go away, it just moves on to another nearby female. The good news is is that once a person has been cured, they can't catch it again. The bad news is you may have to sleep with your entire female staff.
Or. you know, take Finnie out to a town somewhere and have her cured there.
>>
No. 77498 ID: 426169
>>77497
Yeah, maybe like one of those love hotel things.
>>
No. 77573 ID: 445c48
>>77498
Don't you know how much those cost?

Just cure them yourself boss. You can do it!
>>
No. 77766 ID: 7139d7
Boss, boss! Best idea, talk to Finnie. She has a nice head on her shoulders, so she should know if she has the Jinx or not. If you want to make sure, talk to Commander Coriander Salamander, you know. Because she sent us Arabella in the first place. Of course, we should go check on Finnie -anyway-, your dreams seem kind of...influnced by her.
>>
No. 77776 ID: 4bb122
>>77497

Are we even sure that the totally-real-and-not-made-up-curse only affects females? It could just as easily infect Babrakus, or even YOU, Boss!
>>
No. 77955 ID: 0d1fe9
>>77160
Go visit Finnesse until Ashe returns.
>>
No. 77956 ID: 9891a9
>>77955
Good plan.
>>
No. 79514 ID: 9d4447
>>77955
Do this already
>>
No. 79680 ID: 1db014
>>79514
Proxy or no, shut up with your "THIS" posting.
>>
No. 79974 ID: 1db014
File 125877609534.gif - (11.05KB , 800x600 , 655.gif )
79974
I have plans, but I suppose they can wait. The health of my minions is important, especially with Babrakus still recovering and Finesse potentially stricken with the Jinx.

On that note, I believe I hear the door. I'm sure it must be Ashedel!
>>
No. 79976 ID: 9891a9
>>79974
Better go answer it, boss.
>>
No. 79977 ID: 5d5878
>>79974
Answer yon door!
...assuming there's a safe way to do this. You don't want a repeat to occur.
>>
No. 79979 ID: dda9dd
>>79974
"Please come in"
>>
No. 79989 ID: 1db014
File 125877664236.gif - (8.89KB , 800x600 , 656.gif )
79989
Ah, indeed it is Ashedel! Finally, she has returned. With good news, I hope.
>>
No. 79990 ID: 1db014
File 125877670049.gif - (10.71KB , 800x600 , 657.gif )
79990
Or perhaps better than news.
>>
No. 79992 ID: 135d9a
>>79990
Nice!
>>
No. 79993 ID: 7eda8b
"Sup."
>>
No. 79994 ID: e75a2f
D=

Oh god. That guy looks familiar.
>>
No. 79995 ID: 5d5878
>>79990
Excellent news, that is. I assume he'd be ever better at keeping people out than a wall, since they don't tend to hit people.
>>
No. 79998 ID: 1fa631
>>79990
Hell yes, boss - now we got some real muscle!
>>
No. 79999 ID: 9d07d9
So... who's this fellow?
>>
No. 80003 ID: 34470e
>>79990
Ask her who this is
>>
No. 80004 ID: 1db014
File 125877732252.gif - (7.80KB , 800x600 , 658.gif )
80004
Ashedel explains that she was able to hire this individual after much searching, and assures me of his loyalty. The Ogre introduces himself bluntly as Dompag.
>"Need a guard, huh? I'll watch your back."

This man is absolutely gargantuan.
>>
No. 80006 ID: 34470e
>>80004
Interview him about his credentials. If he's useless, kick him out.
>>
No. 80009 ID: 9d07d9
Hmm.

Where's this brute going to sleep?
>>
No. 80012 ID: 7eda8b
Can you afford to pay him?
>>
No. 80015 ID: 9d07d9
>>80009

Assuming he sleeps, that is.
>>
No. 80019 ID: 88d217
>>80009
on the couch, duh.

Get the bold working on a couch
>>
No. 80021 ID: 1db014
File 125877767854.gif - (7.80KB , 800x600 , 659.gif )
80021
Ashedel excuses herself and heads off to her room.

>>80009
Goodness, that's right! We haven't gotten a place for him to sleep yet. I suppose we can have the odds extend the barracks, or we could just let him sleep out here in the guard area.
That or we can bunk him up with the kobolds.

>>80006
"So... what are your credentials?"
>"I kin hit folk real hard an' I can eat lava."
>>
No. 80024 ID: 5d5878
>>80021
I don't think lava-eating is required, but that's one hell of a resume.
>>
No. 80025 ID: 135d9a
>>80021
Those sound like pretty solid credentials for what we're expecting him to do.
>>
No. 80026 ID: 4bb122
>>80021

"You're hired."
>>
No. 80028 ID: 7eda8b
>>80021
"You're perfect."

Ask Ashedel if she's found out anything else while she was out.
>>
No. 80030 ID: 34470e
>>80021
On an unrelated note, you might want to try and seal up that grate. It looks like an invitation for nosy people to enter.
>>
No. 80035 ID: dda9dd
Make sure to have him shard implanted to ensure his loyalty and let us keep an eye on him (not that one is likely to loose such a fellow.)
>>
No. 80036 ID: 5d5878
>>80030
Aw hell nah, we ain't havin' none o' them time paradoxies in he-ah.
>>
No. 80038 ID: 1db014
File 125877839299.gif - (7.24KB , 800x600 , 660.gif )
80038
"You're hired. I'll, uh, I'll have my assistant Finesse get you fitted with an orbshard right away. And then you can make yourself at home in the barracks."
>"Aye sir."

Now, to check on Ashedel?
>>
No. 80040 ID: dda9dd
>>80036
Perhaps we should just trap the interior grate entrance.. no paradox there.
>>
No. 80044 ID: 8b7db1
>>80021
"...can you eat anything ELSE?"
>>
No. 80057 ID: 1db014
File 125877888270.gif - (11.99KB , 800x600 , 661.gif )
80057
While Finesse takes care of our large green friend, I'll speak with Ashedel about -- wait, what did I come here for again?

>"I like what you've done with the place."
Ash seems to be enjoying her return.
>>
No. 80061 ID: 632862
>>80057
Hey where'd Trevor go? I mean, the mimic.

Ask her about her trip. Did she see anything unusual?
>>
No. 80062 ID: 5d5878
>>80057
I'm not really sure how she'd react to you sleeping with one of her old co-worker while she was away, even to save her life.
>>
No. 80063 ID: dda9dd
>>80057
To congratulate her on finding a rather impressive doorman, and perhaps to inform her of the problem we had with an adventurer while she was gone.
>>
No. 80064 ID: 1fa631
>>80057
You should enjoy her return too, nya~
>>
No. 80065 ID: 0559f9
what did I come here for again?
Totally hot makeouts?
>>
No. 80067 ID: 88d217
>>80057

Have the sex with her!
>>
No. 80070 ID: dda9dd
>>80067
Lets not make a habit out that... that was just a one time thing. A passion of victory and the rush of the moment.
>>
No. 80073 ID: 1db014
File 12587794081.gif - (5.66KB , 800x600 , 662.gif )
80073
>>80061
We moved the mimic to the main hall after its encounter with the carpenter. A bit more visible there. Besides, Arabella and I preferred the privacy. I assumed Ashedel would feel the same.

I proceed to tell her about our encounter with the Carpenter during her absence. She seems duly impressed but not entirely surprised.
>"Well, that's what I got you Dompag for. He should help out with that kind of thing next time."
Anything else?
>>
No. 80074 ID: 34470e
>>80073
Where did she get Dompag? If he dies, it'll be nice to have a backup. You know... just in case?
>>
No. 80076 ID: 632862
>>80073
Ask her about Dompag. What were the circumstances surrounding his discovery?
>>
No. 80082 ID: 8ec3f9
>>80073
tell her she looks nice.
>>
No. 80087 ID: 1db014
File 125878003842.gif - (8.12KB , 800x600 , 663.gif )
80087
>>80074
Ogres are hard to find, since they mostly live in the far north and don't trust outsiders. Ashedel must have done some deep digging to unearth this one.
>"He was a wanderer. Near the Mountainhomes I found him. A strange fellow. I told him about our operation and what he'd be needed for and I got him to agree to sign on for nothing more than room and board."
She is a valuable negotiator, I'll give her that.

>>80067
An appealing notion, but I haven't the time to mess around today. Like I said, I have big plans, and I shouldn't dawdle.
Everything seems pretty set here at the fort. Maybe
>>
No. 80090 ID: 0559f9
what'cha plannin' boss?
>>
No. 80092 ID: 34470e
>>80087
What are these big plans? ...You're not going to fire anybody, are you?
>>
No. 80097 ID: 276781
>>80087
Big plans? We gonna go look for a blacksmith, boss?
>>
No. 80100 ID: dda9dd
>>80087
What's on you mind boss... aside from squeaky bed-springs.
>>
No. 80106 ID: 632862
>>80087
Wait! We're forgetting about Finesse's illness.

Tell Ash Finesse is sick and ask if she has any experience diagnosing diseases.
>>
No. 80113 ID: 66e906
You might want to hire a doctor.
>>
No. 80121 ID: 1db014
File 125878091081.gif - (12.51KB , 800x600 , 664.gif )
80121
>>80097
>>80113
Ah yes, of course. I instruct Ashedel to be on the lookout for our next set of potential hires: Ideally, a blacksmith, a healer, and for grander purposes, a mage of some kind, maybe.

I take my leave. The Ogre is already fitted with the shard, and he inspects the spot where the shard has been implanted with a sort of blank expression.
>>
No. 80127 ID: dda9dd
>>80121
How's if feel to be part of the team big fella?
>>
No. 80128 ID: 7eda8b
>>80121
SUP OGRE

Muschio: Add a 'U' to the end of "I'LL SAVE YO"
>>
No. 80130 ID: 632862
>>80121
Can you check somehow to see if it's working? We're not entirely sure how this orb/shard communication works.
>>
No. 80137 ID: 276781
>>80121
May as well tell him what it does, boss - or you want we should tell him all about it?
Oh yeah, and before I forget, got an idea for a nice new trap for you.
Shard injector - stick intruders who trigger it with a shard of us and we'll fuck with their head right good. They waste concentration tryin' to ignore us, or they believe us and we lead 'em straight to deathtraps, or they don't believe us and we act like deathtrap rooms are important rooms they should stay out of.

You can recover the shard from them once they've kicked the bucket, can't ya?
>>
No. 80138 ID: 66e906
Ask him if he can consume a boulder as a demonstration.
>>
No. 80140 ID: 8a24e0
>>80121
Address him thusly: "YO DOG, HOW YOU SETTLIN' IN? DIS GONNA BE THE BEST GIG YOU WORKED IN A LONG TIME, BRUTHA!"
Alternately, ask him how he's settling in / how he feels about the job in a more genteel manner.
>>
No. 80148 ID: 34470e
>>80121
Tell him not to say anything to anybody that you don't recognize.
>>
No. 80153 ID: 8a24e0
>>80148
that's way over restrictive. And we should probably introduce ourselves properly first.
>>
No. 80158 ID: 1db014
File 125878225188.gif - (11.50KB , 800x600 , 665.gif )
80158
I'll worry about the giant's comfort and communication later. For now, I simply tell him I'm going out, and to turn away anyone that isn't already working for me, which even he should be able to figure out.

I can't dawdle. Not now. I have big plans.
Because you see, today...
>>
No. 80159 ID: 1db014
File 125878228442.gif - (7.40KB , 800x600 , 666.gif )
80159
Today is the day I become the Devil.
>>
No. 80161 ID: 34470e
>>80159
>666.gif
>>
No. 80162 ID: 1fa631
>>80159
Damn, boss, just... damn...
>>
No. 80163 ID: dda9dd
>>80159
Oh dear...oh my..hmmm...
>>
No. 80164 ID: 8a24e0
>>80159
How? Just changing into some more sinister duds or what? I can't imagine literally going to hell being feasible at this point - though I suppose entering the portal might be, but by my understanding this should accomplish little.
>>
No. 80165 ID: 0559f9
>666
Well played, old friend. Well played.
>>
No. 80173 ID: 632862
>>80159
Are we gonna go intimidate people into accepting us as their ruler?
>>
No. 80175 ID: f44349
>>80159
Heheheh.
Good. Nice to see you still have your eyes on the prize.
So. Illuminate us. How do you intend to accomplish this so quickly?
>>
No. 80176 ID: 4bb122
>>80159

Let's go burn down a city.
>>
No. 80181 ID: 7eda8b
Like how?
>>
No. 80186 ID: 1443c0
>>80159
finally we are going to get shit done
>>
No. 80190 ID: 7128fc
Why are we asking MUSCHIO how to do this? We are the decision makers. We are his mind. We are not watching a movie. We tell HIM how to become the devil.

With that in mind, to become the devil, we must be more evil, and more deceptive than the devil himself.

This is not all able to be done through mindset. We need to alter ourselves magically.
>>
No. 80192 ID: 8a24e0
>>80190
Yeah, but he seems like he has a plan.
>>
No. 80202 ID: a69705
>>80190
This guy is right
Step 1:
Kill all our friends
Step 2:
Hire new friends under the premise that you're such a bad dude, you killed all your previous friends
Step 3:
Kill your new friends
>>
No. 80212 ID: 7ade03
>>80202
seems horrendously unproductive. Let's just raze a village or something.
>>
No. 80219 ID: 0559f9
Hey boss, you don't just so happen to be annointed by fate, do you? Cause that totally helps. I mean. Godhand, band of the hawks and all that.
>>
No. 80221 ID: a69705
>>80212
Trust me, 60% of the time, it works every time.
>>
No. 80694 ID: ee7de2
>>80219
Unfortunately I don't think Muschio values his team enough for that particular method to work.
>>
No. 80698 ID: 569e00
>>80694
Only thing he cares that much about is himself... or us. But luckily, I don't think that's how things work around here.
>>
No. 82728 ID: 1db014
File 125945156655.gif - (11.89KB , 800x600 , 667.gif )
82728
Eh? Boss?
Is 'at you?
>>
No. 82731 ID: fb5d8e
YOU MUST FUCK THE LITTLE KOBOLD FEMALE
>>
No. 82732 ID: 44ad00
>>82728
WE ARE THE GRAND VOICE COUNCIL OF YOUR FRONTAL LOBE.
SPEAK, Y'ONN YACOB.
>>
No. 82734 ID: af3e6d
>>82728
YES. I AM WATCHING YOU.
>>
No. 82735 ID: b1e366
>>82728
You'z iz jus' thinkin' to yerself an' yer confoozed, 'cuz ya don't do dat too much.
>>
No. 82737 ID: dda9dd
>>82728
Kinda.. we are the Boss's Boss so to speak. What would you like to talk about?
>>
No. 82743 ID: 1db014
File 12594521667.gif - (11.93KB , 800x600 , 668.gif )
82743
Oh, I geddit. Yer the voices thatl gobbo was tokken bout. Boss's brehn, uh? No sprise y'sound lake em.
>>
No. 82744 ID: dda9dd
>>82743
Yes.
Tell us about you.
>>
No. 82756 ID: 9d07d9
Sure, let's go with that.

So what's on your mind, big guy?
>>
No. 82762 ID: af3e6d
>>82756
Other than us, of course.
>>
No. 82782 ID: 1db014
File 125945348134.gif - (12.26KB , 800x600 , 669.gif )
82782
>>82744
Eh? Ye wanna nau 'bout may? Well, uh, wut d'ye wanna nau?
Meh name's Dompag, but ye ken jez coll may Dom.
Ehm, ah'm on Ogre, end ah jez kem looken far a geg t'get a roof ore may ed.

Ah relly got awnly two galls en lahf.
Ferzt's'teh test may fests awn sem gooday blood.
>>
No. 82788 ID: 2dd482
>>82782
add a 3rd goal: learn to speak without a terrible accent.
>>
No. 82792 ID: 1db014
File 125945388093.gif - (6.78KB , 800x600 , 670.gif )
82792
En' sekin's t'bed ev'ray waird brawd from 'air t'doomsday!
>>
No. 82802 ID: dda9dd
>>82792
Funny thing there, but erh ehhh you are uhm.. well how weird are we talking here?
>>
No. 82805 ID: 9d07d9
>>82792

"Weird" meaning..?
>>
No. 82807 ID: 445c48
Maybe it's wide?
>>
No. 82818 ID: 1db014
File 125945476326.gif - (5.64KB , 800x600 , 671.gif )
82818
>>82802
>>82805
Waird ez they come! Lawng airs en' shawrp harns en' blue sken en' enna'then' else y'ken thenk'ah. Hurray may soul, en' wut bett'eh place t'go looken far mawnster gerls'n raht hair, enna dun'jen?

Et mebbay smawl but a'twain 'aws 'bolds ennah gobbo en'at neddenvaur, s'wun fuckin' good steyrt!
>>
No. 82822 ID: 12fc66
>>82818
You're not allowed to touch Finnie. Because... um...
You're just not allowed.

The others might work though. Even though dear god you will split them in two.
>>
No. 82824 ID: dda9dd
>>82818
We warn you, the Goblin is quite of limits (serious here, don't press your luck), the Kobold is otherwise entangled, and the other is a master swordswoman.
>>
No. 82826 ID: 9d07d9
So is Ashedel aware of your affinity for exotic women?
>>
No. 82827 ID: ba41e5
Well, just as long as you have their consent.
>>
No. 82829 ID: 8ce2bf
>>82818
Maybe the next time someone comes to the door looking weird and without warning you could throw caution to the wind and jam it in instead of just turning them away.
>>
No. 82830 ID: c1b520
>>82818
I like this guy. he reminds me of someone I met in a mirror once.
>>
No. 82863 ID: 1db014
File 125945632897.gif - (12.23KB , 800x600 , 672.gif )
82863
>>82822
>>82824
Fennay? Eh, s'a gobbo gerl?
T'annam'ahndayl, shay leks swaiter 'ennah vehrjen gnoll pup. Ennah dawn't plehn on brayken 'er, nayther. Ye thenk ah dawn't nau hau'ta hendle ones 'er seiz?

>>82827
Ey, boyo! Ah resen'tah emplehkeshin'. Ah'm eh cless ekt, throuwan through. Ah'll 'ev ye nau, the gerlz jawkey fer may. I geht meh peck'a the letter. Let'relly, someteyms!

>>82829
Eh, ah'll 'ev'ta pehss awn'et one. Lost one t'come te'door... prettay waird lookan', but nawt'uh t'faymale pairswaysion. Ennah dawn't leyk ennah unet but main ennah tengle, raht?
Ennahau, 'eh Boss hard may t'wotch'eh door ennah well.
>>
No. 82873 ID: 445c48
Maybe you should stop talking aloud and think instead. We can still hear you when you think, but the weird girls around you won't hear your plan and think wrong of you.

Also Finnie has the hots for the boss. Don't block the bossman.
>>
No. 82883 ID: f44349
>>82863
You know what Dompag?
I think I like you.
You're honest. 'S a rare thing.
>>
No. 82892 ID: 276781
>>82863
Dompag, you're a man after my own heart.
"Fuck a lot of weird chicks," indeed. And you're so honest with yourself! You've got my respect, brother.
>>
No. 82893 ID: 1db014
File 125945768646.gif - (5.53KB , 800x600 , 673.gif )
82893
>>82883
Well, rayt on ya boyo.

Spaykin' a'wetch, y'same t'bay 'avven sem trouble weth'ah lengo.

Help if me talk like this?
Me put on voice for intruders.
Big dumb ogre don't know nothing. Me so dumb. Get too cocky. Put down guard. Ogre won't do nothing. Hurder burr.
>>
No. 82896 ID: b1e366
>>82873
I don't think it matters if anyone hears him, because they won't understand a damn thing he says.
>>
No. 82900 ID: 12fc66
>>82893
Actually that does help quite a bit, thanks.
>>
No. 82901 ID: dda9dd
>>82893
No need to be condescending there fella. Speak however you like, but remember, who's pulling the strings around here.
>>
No. 82902 ID: 984cb4
>>82893
That actually DOES help, but feel free to use proper pronouns around us - we can tell you're a smart bloke.
>>
No. 82903 ID: c1b520
>>82893
Personally I prefer the accent, it may be harder to understand, but it makes you a lot more of a person, know what I'm sayin? But if it helps you by helping us understand where you're going with our conversations, then by all means go for it.
>>
No. 82904 ID: 445c48
>>82893
>Hurder burr.

Redwall mole confirmed.
>>
No. 82908 ID: 1db014
File 125945830131.gif - (5.34KB , 800x600 , 674.gif )
82908
Mm. Or I suppose it would be within my interests to speak thusly. I've found many yon ladies of higher carriage to sway and swoon with a simple "Madam", grammercy. And on mine honor I can count notches therewith I have earned from a courteous soul who sought to nurture the gentleman within this brusque and noisesome beast.

To wit: a silver tongue and a touch of courtesy can make the bedsheets fly quicker.
Though it has little force to intimidate.
>>
No. 82909 ID: 51b4dc
>>82908

You've got a gift, my friend.
>>
No. 82910 ID: 34470e
>>82908
Where did you learn to speak in different accents?
>>
No. 82911 ID: 476456
you know you would make a good actor.
>>
No. 82912 ID: f21281
>>82908
YES.

FROM NOW ON, YOU MUST ALWAYS TALK LIKE THIS.

But only to us :Dc
>>
No. 82913 ID: d6a141
>>82908
You are truly a man of many talents, Dompag.

You have exquisite vernacular. And hey, it gets you poon too!
>>
No. 82914 ID: f44349
>>82908
Hahahah!
Okay, now I REALLY like you.
You really ARE a class act (quite literally).
>>
No. 82915 ID: dda9dd
>>82908
Oh my, I am impressed. Perhaps you can serve as well as the Boss's Valet? A rather more prestigious task than a mere doorman. A Gentlemen's Gentleman if you will?
>>
No. 82924 ID: 1db014
File 125945871213.gif - (4.61KB , 800x600 , 675.gif )
82924
>>82910
>Where did you learn to speak in different accents?
In as many bedrooms.

>>82911
>you know you would make a good actor.
I already make a good actor.

All I need now is a subject to test my charms. I already convinced one of them to give up a little sweetness to bring me aboard, now I need to pick one of the more permanent residents of this dungeon to make a move on.
>>
No. 82926 ID: f98e0b
Want to really impress us?

The mimic.
>>
No. 82927 ID: f21281
>>82924
Oh come on. She probably said yes before you even finished propositioning her.
>>
No. 82928 ID: 276781
>>82924
You can try for the Kobold woman, Tislomer. She's involved with some guy named "Nino", who we're not entirely sure would have the Boss' best interests at heart.

She's a pretty sweet girl, even though she tends to view the world through rose-colored glasses.
>>
No. 82929 ID: e3f578
Let's rock the little kobold's world.
>>
No. 82930 ID: 3ccb64
You should be interested to know that the little goblin girl has Nymph's Jinx. You should do something about that. It'd be too awkward if the boss were to handle it. Given that she's an employee and all.
>>
No. 82931 ID: 445c48
Mimic.

Wait, is the mimic a guy or a gal? You need to learn this in the most discreet way possible.
>>
No. 82932 ID: 9d07d9
Oh hey

The goblin's got Nypmh's Jynx, and the boss was looking for a way to cure her without getting his hands dirty. He'd be delighted if he came back from his trip to find her cured...
>>
No. 82936 ID: 1db014
File 125945927377.gif - (12.24KB , 800x600 , 676.gif )
82936
>>82930
>>82932
>The goblin's got Nypmh's Jynx
>>
No. 82937 ID: 1db014
File 125945930435.gif - (12.20KB , 800x600 , 677.gif )
82937
Reeeeaaaallyyyy. ♪
>>
No. 82938 ID: dda9dd
>>82932
>>82930
Listening to these two will only bring you great pain. I'm talken you sliding down a 20ft glass spike mouth first kinda pain.
>>
No. 82939 ID: 34470e
>>82937
Question: Does Nymph's Jinx actually exist?
>>
No. 82940 ID: 9d07d9
>>82939

Well, of course it does. Finnie would never lie about something as serious as a potentially fatal illness.
>>
No. 82941 ID: 276781
>>82940
We have no definitive proof that she has it or not. She coughed, that's all.
I say try Tislomer, Dompag. That Nino guy, I don't trust him at all.
>>
No. 82944 ID: a1ac99
>>82936
>>82937
We suspect so, yes. We very recently had someone in to be... "cured," as it were, and, since this girl left, Finesse has displayed signs of illness.
>>
No. 82948 ID: b93b4d
>>82937
It is... possible. I would not act on it quite yet, however. The bossman is dealing with her illness, which may or may not be the Jynx. It may be some serious illness, or she may be faking it to get attention from the bossman. She has the hots for the bossman, see.

In any case, the boss will deal with it. You might provoke anger if you attempt to act on this information. And you do not want to attract the anger of either the bossman or Finnie. Not only are they heavily armed, but they will know where you are, because of us.

I say go for the mimic, or if that's TOO weird for you [Pansy] go for the kobold.
>>
No. 82950 ID: 445c48
>>82940
She has not said herself it is Nymph's Jynx. It is only us and the bossman that think it.

For all we know it could be cholera.
>>
No. 82951 ID: 9d07d9
Come now, if she's faking then giant ogre cock would be an appropriate retribution.
>>
No. 82952 ID: 2dd482
>>82937
That gobbo happens to be the bosses girl.
>>
No. 82953 ID: 445c48
Do not go through with this, Dom, I can see what you are thinking. She is another's woman, however. And that would not be classy. You would lose your reputation as a class act. Could you live with that? Could you?

I think not.
>>
No. 82956 ID: dda9dd
>>82953
If he does, he won't have to live with himself very long... not if the Orb has anything to do with that.
>>
No. 82959 ID: 718d88
to be truthful, the bossman doesn't really see the goblin as a sexual partner. he likes the swordleg curvybird.

a romp with the ogre would be just the thing to let him know how much he's losing his best friend.
>>
No. 82965 ID: ba41e5
Yeah, she is pretty lonely. I think you should have a talk with her, and see where it leads.
>>
No. 84802 ID: c9673e
Finesse is essentially the right hand woman of the boss, and if you actually try to put your moves on her it's a betrayal of loyalty to the boss, who will NOT be pleased to say the least.

Besides she doesn't really have Nymph's Jynx, we're just fucking with you.

[Finesse's character has been built up too much to be destroyed by a horny ogre. This is depressing. I hope the bossman does something about this. YOU HEAR THAT MUSCHIO BOSS, THIS OGRE WANTS TO SCREW ALL YOUR MINIONS! DO SOMETHING]
>>
No. 84805 ID: 632862
Well you can try if you like. Muschio doesn't actually seem to want a sexual relationship with Finnesse, and if she decides to lay down with you of her own free will, I don't see how it would cause much of a problem. Hell, maybe it would get an interesting reaction out of the Boss.

Personally I don't think Finnesse would do it, though. She really has a giant crush on Muschio. Huge crush. Massive. Well, there is one possible scenario: she does actually have Nymph's Jinx, and decides she doesn't want to burden Muschio with that responsibility.

I'm really not clear on what Tislomer's availability status is; last we heard, she was dating some guy that occasionally hunts in this area, but it's been some time since we've received further information on that matter. She has a crush on Babrakus, that much is clear.
>>
No. 84838 ID: dda9dd
>>84805
>she does actually have Nymph's Jinx, and decides she doesn't want to burden Muschio with that responsibility.

Not likely, if anything she is likely either faking for his benefit alone, or is merely depressed that he turned out not to need her help to take care of Arabella after all.
>>
No. 84907 ID: e0499d
well, we can let Muschio know that the Ogre is willing to cure her nymph's jinx...

On that note, Dom, how 'bout you check the front door for intruders before makin your move.
>>
No. 84929 ID: c9673e
The point I'm making is that going by the opening of this chapter and all the other times we've talked to Finnie it's obvious that she is interested in Muschio and only Muschio. Hell, even the way Muschio talked about Finesse in the middle of the night when they were all invisible proves that he does indeed love her.
It's just subtle.
Afterall it's one thing to have a relationship completely devoted to sex like what Muschio has with Ashedel, but that isn't the only thing that makes up a relationship and it shouldn't be.
We must remember that Muschio sees Finnie as his most trustworthy and loyal companion, moreso than Ashedel. Remember their shared evil cackling when they got the portal working? The relationship between these two is there and should not be broken by this horny Dompag fellow.

Also Dompag has admitted that he screwed Ashedel; that's how he got onboard the team. What would Muschio say about that? Furthermore what would Muschio say about Dompag wanting to screw every female minion that Muschio has and will obtain in the future including his most trusted and loyal companion Finesse because he wants to screw a more permanent member of the team? As soon as we can we should tell Muschio of these things.

If Dompag has his way, it would ultimately horribly undermine the loyalty of Muschio's minions and what Muschio wants to accomplish. Dompag is bad news and the new threat to Muschio and we should treat him as such.
>>
No. 84932 ID: 9d07d9
/quest/ haet Dompag
>>
No. 84936 ID: dda9dd
>>84932
Oh no, he's quite alright, its just he threatens to thrown a handy wrench in our efforts at careful manipulation the tangled skein of fate for our amusement.

In short, we don't fear him competing with the Boss, instead we fear him competing with the Boss's Boss (ie: 'us' directly.) We are meeting our reflection, and it hurts.
>>
No. 84940 ID: e0499d
>>84936
if he's the reflection, he woulda been a troll...

Anyway, he won't mess everything up if he's monitored and kept under control. I mean, he has us in his head...

wait, that's a bad thing...
>>
No. 85313 ID: 981b43
>>84940
So, Dompag's ability to keep it in his pants (loincloth, whatever) is entirely dependent on Anon's suggestions?

Let's hope goblins stretch easily.
>>
No. 85394 ID: 1e56a3
This will work fine, as long as we establish a clear hierarchy for the dungeon:
New hires -> Slept with Dompag -> Slept with the boss-man
It should go without saying that Finnie is an honorary member of the third category and therefore off-limits.

Oh yeah, since no one's asked yet, Dompag, what would you do if you met the last living member of a species, and it happened to be a man?
>>
No. 85423 ID: c9673e
^A hierarchy of fucking? As long as Finesse isn't touched by him I don't really care who he screws.

And he does have the much needed ability of manipulation and acting skills to go along with his seemingly immense strength.

Still, I wonder how Muschio will react at knowing Dompag screwed Ashedel? ...and him wanting to screw Finnie.
>>
No. 85676 ID: 18b9f0
File 125990621870.gif - (9.39KB , 800x600 , 678.gif )
85676
How funny. You say Finnie is the boss's girl, but then you turn around and say the boss don't see her that way. Said he ain't even into her. So she AIN'T the boss's girl. Which means I don't got to keep my hands off anything.

'Scuse me a second. I think I'll pay this fine girl a visit.

"Finnie, was it? Y'mind if I come in a moment?"
>"Ah! D-Dompag!? Um. Yeah. Sure, um, make yourself... at home?"
>>
No. 85677 ID: c0f3bf
Oh ye gods! You'll split her apart!
>>
No. 85678 ID: 476456
well thats the thing, she's pretty into him.
>>
No. 85679 ID: dda9dd
>>85676
See, Dompag, we are trying to set her up with him, she wants him (she has wanted him for a loong time) but he... he is very job focused, and she is very shy.

We are subtly aiding her cause.
>>
No. 85682 ID: 632862
Eh, give it an attempt if you like. What's the harm?

Tell her you heard she wasn't feeling well; ask her how she's doing.
>>
No. 85683 ID: 34470e
>>85676
Oh this is incredibly bad, I hope something interrupts you talking to her!
>>
No. 85684 ID: 81c465
>>85676
You're a butthole, Dompag >:(
>>
No. 85692 ID: 445c48
We're rather insane, if you hadn't noticed.

Bossman is like this, except twenty times worse, and it's ALL THE TIME. Honestly amazing he gets anything done, really.
>>
No. 85693 ID: bebdd2
>>85676
You aren't going to fit in that room, let alone her!
>>
No. 85695 ID: 05c3ee
Well, she is not exactly the bossman's girl, but we, the cacophony of voices in your head, advise against this current course of action, as we support a Finnie/boss relationship.

Also it's not at all classy to date/fuck in the office. Not classy at all my big friend. Blow this over by asking about a weapon or trap specifics.
>>
No. 85696 ID: 18b9f0
File 125990729674.gif - (7.00KB , 800x600 , 679.gif )
85696
>>85679
She don't really strike me as the shy type. Quiet, maybe.
She coughs quietly in her bed, a slight rasp as she speaks.
>"What can I help you with?"

>>85682
"Actually, I'm here about you. I heard you wasn't feeling so good?"
>"Oh! You heard that, huh? Yes... I'm awful sick, I think."
>>
No. 85697 ID: c0f3bf
I wonder if she's a virgin?
>>
No. 85698 ID: c9673e
She's rather madly in love with Muschio and not likely at all to be swooned by you, Dompag.

Oh did we mention that we are part of Muschio's consciousness? and since the majority of us would rather you not work your moves on her, that means Muschio would be against it to.

Amirite?
>>
No. 85699 ID: 51d0f5
>>85696
Act oblivious but concerned.

"With what? Can I get you anything?"
>>
No. 85700 ID: e3f578
Alright, I don't think this is actually Nymph's Jynx. Arabella didn't look this sick (Hell, she didn't even cough or rasp) when she was here. Either she doesn't have it or this is an extremely advanced case. I mean look how gaunt she is today.
>>
No. 85702 ID: 445c48
>>85698

In addition, we are not actually sure it is Nymph's Jynx. We suspect so, but we have little reason to. It might just be the flu or something. We need a diagnosis before we can prescribe curative dickings, from anyone. Any dickings before said diagnosis might only have a detrimental effect.

Ask about traps.
>>
No. 85703 ID: c9673e
So... if it isn't Nymph's Jynx... then...

Well Dompag, are you in the business of screwing around with sick chicks? Not too classy, man.
>>
No. 85704 ID: dda9dd
>>85696
Not to you perhaps, but you are hardly her trigger. Check her notebook if you don't believe us. She practically adores the guy (his family saved her father, and since then she has wanted to marry him.)

She likely though she would never have the chance, until he came knocking on her door only weeks ago. Hell, she probably though he was dead, but her she is.

You can aid us/her or hinder her/us. But know this Dompag... there is no escaping fate, and we are its heralds.
>>
No. 85705 ID: c0f3bf
>>85702
Oh my.

...Could it be transmitted sexually?
>>
No. 85706 ID: 632862
Arabella wasn't sick for as long, and she had... a better constitution than Finnesse.

She looks intimidated. Just be polite and ask if there's anything you can do for her.
>>
No. 85708 ID: 632862
>>85704
Muschio's father saved Finnesse's family.
>>
No. 85709 ID: 8b7db1
>>85696
Okay, above all things, DO NOT FORCE HER INTO THIS. Yes, you may trap her in a web of deceit, but I swear, if you actually RAPE her, [some of us] will come down on you HARD.

So, ROMACE her, but don't force it too much Dompag.
>>
No. 85711 ID: dda9dd
>>85709
He is not a raping fellow, to much a gentleman for that.

But many of will still brook no interference in these matters, subtle or not.
>>
No. 85712 ID: 445c48
>>85709
She looks frightened. I do not think this will work out well for Dom unless he has a silver tongue. And a silver mouth, and a silver face.

Are you made out of silver Dom?
>>
No. 85713 ID: c9673e
Dompag. Yes, you Dompag.

Thou must not attempt to tap that ass no matter how subtle or gentleman like thy acts. For I will strike thee down in such pain and misery that none have known before thee.
>>
No. 85715 ID: 18b9f0
File 125990862195.gif - (7.47KB , 800x600 , 680.gif )
85715
Aw geez, she looks really in a bad way. I mean she's coughing up a storm.
"I... Yeah, so I see. Looks serious. Do you know what it is?"
She coughs, setting her book down.
>"It's the Nymph's Jinx. I'm sure of it. I looked into it. *Cough cough* We had someone by recently who carried it. Now I'm wasting away, and every moment I -- *HACK* -- I feel weaker. I- I'd ask Master Muschio to help me, but... I... I couldn't do that. *koff koff koff* It's too much to ask the Master for. I wouldn't want to burden him any further."
This is very serious. Also did you see those teeth oh my GOD I think I'm in love.
>>
No. 85716 ID: ce1966
>>85715
Do you think it is physically possible to penetrate her without killing her?
>>
No. 85718 ID: 81c465
>>85715
Holy shit, Finesse - where do those come from?
>>
No. 85720 ID: 632862
>>85715
Oh wow. She's very sick.

Well, tell her you would be willing to help her, if she'll allow it.
>>
No. 85723 ID: 8b7db1
>>85715
...wow, it's an actual disease. Half of us were thinking it was made up be females in order to get laid. OR she has something else to fake symptoms, and that backfired.

Ask how to cure it, since naivety might help you out more than know-it-all-ism.
>>
No. 85724 ID: c0f3bf
In love? Reeaally~
>>
No. 85728 ID: 18b9f0
File 125990953918.gif - (6.53KB , 800x600 , 681.gif )
85728
>>85716
>Do you think it is physically possible to penetrate her without killing her?
Boyo, if I had a nickel for every time I heard THAT...

She continues coughing hoarsely every few seconds.
"So you're just goin' to let yourself waste away to nothin'? Surely you want to get better?"
>"W-well, y... yes, but... I... I'm to embarrassed to ask Master Muschio for the cure myself, so..."
>>
No. 85729 ID: c0f3bf
>>85728
You're an actor. She's in love with Muschio.

Ask her if she'd like to play pretend for a while.
>>
No. 85730 ID: 632862
>>85728
Ask her what the cure is, and if you can help instead.
>>
No. 85731 ID: 8b7db1
>>85728
Once again, ask how it's cured, and why she does not ask the Master for it. If she refuses to spit it out, maybe try to play dumb, and ask if it's blood she needs? Since you need it FROM a person.
>>
No. 85733 ID: 632862
Wait a minute. Nymph's Jinx is widely known, is it not? Just come out with it and tell her you know what the cure is and that you would be willing to administer treatment.
>>
No. 85735 ID: dda9dd
>>85728
Ask why she is so embarrassed to ask him.

(note that she isn't embarrassed to tell you)
>>
No. 85737 ID: d25012
>>85735
I had a suggestion, but this one is better.
>>
No. 85740 ID: 18b9f0
File 125991046348.gif - (8.12KB , 800x600 , 682.gif )
85740
She coughs again, deep bags under her eyes highlighting the seriousness of her condition.

"Finnie, I'll help you."
>"Y-you'll... *koff koff* ask Master Muschio for me?"
"No. He ain't here and you're obviously in a bad way. But as fate would have it, I know a cure for Nymph's Jinx."
>*koff koff*
>>
No. 85741 ID: 18b9f0
File 125991049325.gif - (7.12KB , 800x600 , 683.gif )
85741
>*kof-*
>>
No. 85743 ID: 476456
uhhh I'm not sure if she likes that idea, you better have some smooth moves planned.
>>
No. 85744 ID: 632862
>>85741
Uh. Be a gentleman about it and try to calm her down a bit. Make sure she knows you're not gonna force her into anything.
>>
No. 85745 ID: e3f578
I just... I just can't condone this with her innocent child-self as the title picture. I just can't.

Man, she called us Mojo and said she was going to marry Lord Malto... just... oh god her inner child.
>>
No. 85747 ID: c0f3bf
>>85745
This is true, but she could die if this horrible coughing keeps up!
>>
No. 85748 ID: ce1966
>>85745
Her inner child is about to be raped.
>>
No. 85749 ID: dda9dd
I don't think she likes that idea much... I told you she wouldn't.

You see, she is in love.
>>
No. 85750 ID: fc93c8
"Of course, I won't force you into anything. I can only cure you if you want me to."
>>
No. 85751 ID: 18b9f0
File 125991170975.gif - (7.01KB , 800x600 , 684.gif )
85751
rub rub rub
shff shff shufff shff shfff shf

>>
No. 85752 ID: 18b9f0
File 125991174312.gif - (7.51KB , 800x600 , 685.gif )
85752
>"Oh, hey! You know what? I'm actually feeling... a lot better! I think it might be going away on its own! Ha ha! I guess I'm just resilient!"
>>
No. 85753 ID: 632862
>>85752
Pout.
>>
No. 85754 ID: 476456
You're not an idiot dompag, act very hurt.
>>
No. 85755 ID: d25012
>>85752
... bitch.
>>
No. 85756 ID: dda9dd
>>85751
We warned you bout the that dude.
>>
No. 85757 ID: 4f92ed
File 125991186775.jpg - (24.13KB , 547x565 , moot lol.jpg )
85757
>>85752
hahaha, clever girl.
>>
No. 85759 ID: d6a592
Finesse look deep into Dompag's cold, black eyes and realize what you must do...!
>>
No. 85761 ID: d6a592
slow on the draw
>>
No. 85762 ID: 12fc66
>>85752
KNEW IT. HAHAHAHA. THE PROOF IS--wait, no, this is awesome.

Guys, nobody tell the Boss about this. We have to milk this.
>>
No. 85763 ID: 51d0f5
Give her a unicode stare.
>>
No. 85764 ID: 8b7db1
>>85752
Lean in and look smug.
>>
No. 85767 ID: c0f3bf
>>85764
Yes. Leaning in and looking smug is the only solution.
>>
No. 85769 ID: c9673e
>>85752
Huzzah! Crisis averted!

>>85762
I'll not tell Muschio... if you can pay me to keep a secret.
>>
No. 85770 ID: dda9dd
>>85764
Maybe add a raised eyebrow for effect.
>>
No. 85773 ID: fb5d8e
Yay Dompag you cured her :3c Everyone should know about this
>>
No. 85779 ID: 18b9f0
File 125991313832.gif - (10.58KB , 800x600 , 686.gif )
85779
I know I should be upset or somethin', but at the same time, I'm glad to see she's not on death's door. And that nervous smile is too cute to ignore. Besides, even I have to admit that was a touch clever, and a good laugh to boot. She's a schemer, this one.
I'll have to keep that trick in mind for sometime.

"...Well then, as long as you're better, I guess I'll just leave you be. Get yer rest."
>"Oh! Yes, ah, of course! I will!"
>>
No. 85786 ID: 51d0f5
Change your mind and ask if she wanted someone to talk to.

"Heh. While we're learning secrets anyway..." etc
>>
No. 85787 ID: c0f3bf
Why don't you go check the door? Poor door must be cold and lonely...
>>
No. 85788 ID: 276781
>>85779
Well, mayhaps you'd have better luck with the Kobold lass, Dompag.
If nothing else, then to formally meet your remaining co-workers.
>>
No. 85789 ID: d6a141
So now we've got the rest of our day opened up.

Any other babes you feel like prospecting for? Maybe that Nedynvor?
>>
No. 85791 ID: 632862
>>85779
Go chat up Tislomer, then.
>>
No. 85792 ID: 51d0f5
>>85789
He already banged her, I think. The next obvious choice is the kobold.
>>
No. 85794 ID: 66e906
Go see Tislomer and Babrakus and find out if they're interested in a threesome.
>>
No. 85796 ID: 18b9f0
File 125991465462.gif - (11.31KB , 800x600 , 687.gif )
85796
>>85787
>Why don't you go check the door? Poor door must be cold and lonely...
I'm not just going to check the door randomly. If that Northerner guy who showed up earlier is any indication, they'll just knock. And that's fine by me, leaves me all the time in the world to pursue other things.

Like...
"Hey, Tislomer, right? Nice to meet'cha. I'm Dompag."
>"Hello. Welcome! This is the workshop."
"Smells real nice in 'ere. Tha' ya plant stuff or jus' ya?"
"It's the herbs I just gathered. When you grind them like this the smell really gets out."
...
>>
No. 85797 ID: c0f3bf
Ask her what she's making with those herbs. Might be SCANDALOUS.
>>
No. 85798 ID: 51d0f5
>>85796
Ask her what she's making and what it does.

>If that Northerner guy who showed up earlier is any indication, they'll just knock.
Oh, so you've been around here for a little while?
>>
No. 85800 ID: 632862
>>85796
Ask her what she's using the herbs for.
>>
No. 85803 ID: 34470e
>>85796
Ask her out to lunch. She seems easy.
>>
No. 85804 ID: 632862
>>85803
You ruined the Time Paradox! >:(
>>
No. 85810 ID: 476456
she's kind of uh..out of it.
>>
No. 85840 ID: e0499d
herbs are definately for fin's "sickness"

Muschio is probably back too, so ask for some sorta drug that could help influence him to 'help' Finnie.
>>
No. 86129 ID: 41e0a7
A thought occurs.

Staying on the bosses and Finnie's extraordinarily good sides (Much better than just their good sides) may increase your reputation with any current or future female coworkers, making bedding them far easier.

And at any rate, if not just to be a good sport, now that we've confirmed what Finnie's ailment is, maybe you could pass her request onto Muschio.


And as for Tislomer there, she seems entirely unable to decide who she likes, although right now it seems to be Nino.

You can attempt to woo her all you want.
>>
No. 86497 ID: 18b9f0
File 126007804445.gif - (15.75KB , 800x600 , 688.gif )
86497
Ah, you're back. And just in time -- I've just reached my old home, Iniziare Citta. It was here I dwelt, before my plans rose to a higher calling and I sought the power only the Vault could bring me. It is a small, quiet town, unassuming and unexpecting.

I pass through the fields outside the town, where petty farmers squabble over meaningless concerns. They have no idea what lies in wait for them.

Today, I enact my greatest plan yet.
My task is terror.
Soon all the world will know to fear my great name.
>>
No. 86498 ID: dda9dd
>>86497
And what exactly is this plan?
>>
No. 86499 ID: 51d0f5
Sweet. You should totally burn it down.

What means are available to burn it down?
>>
No. 86500 ID: 632862
>>86497
O... okay. Looking quite evil there, Muschio. What're you going to do?
>>
No. 86501 ID: f44349
>>86497
Hmm~
You've been taking a surprising amount of initiative lately Boss...
So, go on.
I'm dying to hear what you have in mind.
>>
No. 86503 ID: 8b7db1
>>86497
Um, boss, you seem to have a little... insanity on your face. Might want to get that checked out.

Also, you haven't relly told us what your 'grand plan' is yet, so it's hard to give advice.
>>
No. 86505 ID: 18b9f0
File 126007859586.gif - (11.82KB , 800x600 , 689.gif )
86505
>>86501
>You've been taking a surprising amount of initiative lately Boss...
>I'm dying to hear what you have in mind.
I've come here today to strike terror into the hearts of the citizens here, to make an example of this city. To prove I am fearsome. A force to be reckoned with. I will expand my influence, and the weight of my name. Today is the day I make my true mark upon the world. Today, I must be... EVIL!

>>86498
>And what exactly is this plan?
Er, yes, well... that's...

...That's about all I have, actually.
Maybe you can help.
>>
No. 86508 ID: dda9dd
>>86505
We could pull of a Bank Robbery... pull the charming Thief Act! Be classy! Make off with heug loot to fund your madness and power, and remember to be polite to the ladies...
>>
No. 86509 ID: 9d07d9
Okay.

The absolute best way of striking terror into the hearts of men would be magically engineering some sort of plague that turns these happy farmers and village-folk into horrible, mindless abominations, but we don't have the resources for that.

How about razing the town and raking the ground with salt?
>>
No. 86510 ID: d6a141
Not being a fawn of a man, you should burn down some old churches.
>>
No. 86511 ID: 51d0f5
...I mean, obviously you can just make fire with your hands, but that's only small fires. See any caches of lamp oil, or barns full of hay precariously positioned near residences?
>>
No. 86512 ID: 632862
>>86505
Oh, I see.

Alright, let's think now. Terror... strike down an important, possibly powerful man in the town and make a big scene about it, with lots of witnesses. Then right at the climax you want a huge disaster to happen that sends the entire place into chaos. How good are you at fire magic, boss?
>>
No. 86513 ID: 8b7db1
>>86505
FIRE. You can't go wrong with fire at the begining.

Next town, you flood, then you crush the third under a rock. No idea how to destroy a town with air, though...
>>
No. 86514 ID: c0f3bf
Anyone can light stuff on fire, you should be more subtle about it!

When planning anything out, first you need information to do it successfully. Do you remember any taverns, or other such useful sources of information?
>>
No. 86515 ID: c1b520
>>86505
You say you wish to be the Devil right Boss? Then there is only one option. Set the town ablaze in a mighty hellfire. Let none survive.
>>
No. 86516 ID: 18b9f0
File 126007910526.gif - (12.46KB , 800x600 , 690.gif )
86516
Arson? Don't be crazy, it takes forever to start a fire, let alone one that will consume an entire town. The guards would surely be upon me before I could set the fuel.

No, I need to work my way up. There are so many opportunities for chaos and fear in a town like this. With all the shops, the churches, the residences... I have to strike fear in a manner that won't bring the entire town on my head at once.

In short, I need to be an ass.
But... a fearful one.
Um.
Hrm.
This may be more complicated than I thought.

In any case, where should I start? I know the town fairly well, so what's my first target?
>>
No. 86518 ID: dda9dd
>>86516
Good thinken boss, I knew that was too overt to be your style... to pointless as well.

Who wants to oppress a kingdom of ashes anyhow?

Lets scope the town out for mischief making.
>>
No. 86519 ID: d6a592
do you remember any of these assholes? start with them
>>
No. 86520 ID: 9d07d9
Any sort of high-profile figure would be a prime target in a small town like this. If a few community leaders were to all die at once, it would put the whole town on edge.
>>
No. 86523 ID: c0f3bf
You should get information, if there are things going on you can use them to your advantage.

Check out the shops, try to avoid any churches, they may be able to sense your immense evilness.
>>
No. 86525 ID: 51d0f5
File 126007949177.png - (71.68KB , 500x500 , big_plan.png )
86525
Very well. Perhaps we can find a baby so that we may steal candy from it.


If you insist, I suppose we could find a local jailhouse and arrange that its inmates be released. That would cover for further chaos.
>>
No. 86526 ID: d6a592
brainstorm up a mental map of the city for us, please
>>
No. 86529 ID: 18b9f0
File 126007966782.gif - (11.03KB , 800x600 , 691.gif )
86529
>>86520
The Priest at the Church is a high figure in the community, this I have no doubt of.
The retired robber-baron who lives in a mansion near the center of town is also an influential man.
There's also the local innkeepers and merchants. The Screaming Skull tavern and inn is perhaps the grandest of them, and as Merchants go, Lisella's is the wealthiest I know of. High-class stuff, mostly for the rich fools in the town.
There are plenty of places in town, and I feel I know them well. Give me some guidance.
Stop asking me for decisions, and give me a push in the right direction!

There are so many possible targets.
>>
No. 86530 ID: 1e1932
>>86529

Go for the church! Show the city that they have fallen out of God's grace!
>>
No. 86531 ID: 445c48
Look around for more underlings. Can never have too many underlings!

Perhaps a rogue, to steal from nobility, or craft locks. Rogues know locks, right?

Also check out the church.
>>
No. 86532 ID: dda9dd
>>86529
How good are you with a short knife myboy?
Because this plan here is going on up to hilt.

Lets go hit up the tavern, said it was a classy place ehhh?

Lets see if they like blood flowing with their wines ehh?
>>
No. 86533 ID: 8b7db1
>>86529
I feel we were mostly asking for OPTIONS, since we didn't know what was available here. And you already said no to burning things.

I vote either the robber-baron or the priest. Teh baron since I hate robber-barons, and the priest since messing with priests are HEINOUS.
>>
No. 86534 ID: d6a592
start small and annoy the patrons at the screaming skull, you have an entire day ahead of you anyways
>>
No. 86535 ID: 51d0f5
Is there a jail worth breaking?

If not, find a rich buffoon, murder him, and steal his money.
>>
No. 86536 ID: c0f3bf
The tavern is a good place to start. Go there.
>>
No. 86537 ID: 9d07d9
Let's hit them where the common peasant will be hurt the most. They see the priest every week and take comfort in his presence. They'd be rattled by his loss.
>>
No. 86538 ID: d6a592
go get drunk at the screaming skull and walk out on your tab, then piss in the church's holy water
>>
No. 86542 ID: 632862
>>86529
Hmm. Robbery would make you wanted by the law, yes but not really... feared. You must strike into the very heart of the people.

First, rob the baron and tie him up in his mansion. With loose knots. Then go to the church and mess with the priest and his congregation. As the guards come running, make your getaway, laughing as you go.
>>
No. 86544 ID: ba41e5
I'd recommend robbing and murdering the patrons and proprietors of Lisella's. It would terrify the plebs, and remedy our disturbing lack of treasure.
>>
No. 86545 ID: dda9dd
The nobility of this town must pay the highest PRICE for their crimes!

We were one of their own, yet the left us to rot, more that that! were were better, we were a king, beloved by all the peoples...

But they didn't want that... they feared our power.. they feared US!

Let us slit their pompous throats and drown them in their blood!
>>
No. 86546 ID: fb5d8e
Don't look for the highrisers! Look for the seedy places. The underground.
If you want to lose your wings you'll have to stop living in heaven.
>>
No. 86549 ID: f44349
>>86529
Hm...
Well if you want to be truly EVIL you'll have to do something that will truly harm this city.
Something that will cause widespread panic or pain...
Yes... You must assassinate the most beloved individual in this city... and make it look like someone else important was to blame.
Make the various parties within the city fight amongst themselves.
And then, after their riotous infighting has ruined the city, you reveal that YOU were the one to blame all along.
>>
No. 86551 ID: 18b9f0
File 126008268168.gif - (10.68KB , 800x600 , 692.gif )
86551
I have no desire to fit in here, so there's no reason to fit my tastes to this town's underground. Besides, Iniziare's so clean it practically shines.

Very well. I'll stop by the Church. What's my business here?
>>
No. 86553 ID: 476456
Are we going for juvenile or uh.. fiendish, or juveniley fiendish
>>
No. 86555 ID: 476456
Who is this church in dedication to, depending on the friendliness of the god it might be easier/harder to blend into the congregation.
>>
No. 86557 ID: 632862
>>86551
Listen at the door and see what the preacher's talking about.
>>
No. 86558 ID: ac6b9d
>>86553
The latter.

>>86551
rape and kill the priest, then spread bits everywhere. If you don't feel physically inclined to rape the priest, use your sword.
>>
No. 86560 ID: 445c48
I don't know yet. Go in.

Look for more minions later.
>>
No. 86561 ID: 9d07d9
Is anyone around other than the priest? For now we'd like to remain low-key and if a bunch of people see an unknown Volto dealing with the priest and find him dead later, they'll put two and two together and be out for your head.
>>
No. 86564 ID: 18b9f0
File 126008358124.gif - (11.94KB , 800x600 , 693.gif )
86564
>>86561
>if a bunch of people see an unknown Volto
Might I remind you I LIVED here? For several years?
I'm not unknown here.

The priest is here, along with some of his congregation. There is no active sermon at present, but among the mostly-empty pews perhaps a dozen individuals sit praying silently or conversing quietly amongst themselves.
>>
No. 86566 ID: ac6b9d
>>86564
1. Bar the door
2. Slaughter. Let none escape. Do not kill the priest unless necessary.
3. refer to >>86558
4. leave.
5. Your name shall be feared.

You can always come back later for the arson. Or more slaughter.
>>
No. 86567 ID: e3f578
Greet the priest and gather knowledge of current events. Situational Analysis is essential to our plans and he is the most influential man in town.

I pray you don't have an ugly past with this man.
>>
No. 86568 ID: 476456
Do you have any poison perchance?
>>
No. 86569 ID: c0f3bf
What was your relationship with the priest before you left?
>>
No. 86570 ID: 12fc66
>>86564
I've got it.
Kick the priest off his pedestal, and start giving your own sermon. About how awesome you are, and how the rest of them all stink.
Sure, it's a small audience, but we're working our way up, right? It'll be a good warm up!
>>
No. 86571 ID: dda9dd
>>86564
Steal a priestly garment (obscuring robe), use it to carry out other dastardly deeds in town.

Sow the seeds of suspicion and confusion among themselves.
>>
No. 86572 ID: 632862
>>86564
This is a less than opportune moment. Go ask the priest when his next sermon is. It's more dramatic to interrupt him in the middle of one. Then look around. I want to see what else is here, maybe we can use something nearby to make things more interesting.
>>
No. 86573 ID: 18b9f0
File 126008444140.gif - (7.40KB , 800x600 , 694.gif )
86573
I fancy my odds in most duels but against a full dozen or so ravenous combatants I would quickly be swarmed and overpowered. I may have to take a more subtle approach. But I didn't think to bring poison.

My relationship with the priest was... nearly nonexistent. The half-elf did however constantly attempt to persuade me into his delusion, to join his congregation in worshipping whimsical figures.

>"Well well, Muschio. I didn't expect to see you here again. Have you finally seen the light? Come to join the righteous?"
"Hardly."
>>
No. 86574 ID: c0f3bf
Ask why he has an apple core around his neck.
>>
No. 86575 ID: 476456
HA ha, he has one eyebrow.
>>
No. 86576 ID: 12fc66
>>86573
Heckle him! Destroy his faith with logic!
>>
No. 86577 ID: dda9dd
>>86573
>"delusion... whimsical figures...

Said the man with voices in his head telling him how to live his life...

Anyhow, I suggest, trying to get a hold of a priestly robe of some kind here and using it to spread confusion.

It could be concealing enough to disguise our identity about town while having the silent authority to give us access almost anywhere (for you know... murdering nobles), and place the blame on yet another authority figure.
>>
No. 86578 ID: 476456
we could try mocking his god.
>>
No. 86580 ID: 18b9f0
File 126008497883.gif - (8.15KB , 800x600 , 695.gif )
86580
"You're the one who needs to make a conversion, Father. What have your Gods ever done for you?"
>"They have given me this congregation, a job spreading their word, and a place in which to live."
"Lies. You spent years training as a monk to get this position -- the Gods did not give it to you. You parents willed you their home, everyone in town knows about it! And your congregation is just as delusional and hopeless as you are. If you had any sense about you, you'd abandon your false Gods and observe the real power in this world: people like myself!"

The priest seems unimpressed.
>"I suppose it's a good thing, then, that I'm up here on this podium, and not you."
>>
No. 86581 ID: 445c48
Claim you hear the voices of The Gods, or you have an object through which The Gods speak through. If he expresses disbelief, poke him with the orb.
>>
No. 86582 ID: 445c48
Whoops. I should refresh before hitting reply.
>>
No. 86583 ID: dda9dd
>>86581
This actually sounds interesting...
>>
No. 86585 ID: 8b7db1
>>86580
Are you going to take that sitting down? ...er, standing up? Stand next to him, and shove him away from the podium to give an impassioned rant about how the gods are meaningless. ...or just swear a lot.
>>
No. 86587 ID: ba41e5
Point out that he is sidestepping your argument. Ask him why he is araid to counter your points.
>>
No. 86589 ID: c0f3bf
>>86587
Yeah, that was a low blow, he doesn't even know anything about you! You could be ruler of a kingdom by now for all he knows.
>>
No. 86590 ID: 445c48
>>86583
I'm rather interested to see what happens when multiple people are touching the orb at the same time. Sure, we've got orbshards in people, but that hardly counts.
>>
No. 86591 ID: dda9dd
>>86590
We could start a cult movement! That sounds fairly devious, does it not?
>>
No. 86593 ID: 18b9f0
File 126008632047.gif - (9.35KB , 800x600 , 696.gif )
86593
>>86570
>>86585
"You're right, something's got to change here. So get out of my way, before I decide to let you see if there really is an afterlife!"
>>
No. 86594 ID: 51d0f5
Check for escape routes from angry mob.
>>
No. 86595 ID: bc2956
Now make a damning speech to the audience about their futures should they not follow you.

I assume there is an audience, 'cause why else would he be standing at the pedestal?
>>
No. 86596 ID: 18b9f0
File 126008650885.gif - (10.69KB , 800x600 , 697.gif )
86596
"YOUR GODS ARE DEAD! AND IT IS MEN LIKE MYSELF THAT HAVE KILLED THEM! THE REIGN OF IGNORANCE AND STUPIDITY IS AT AN END, AND I AM THE HARBINGER OF THE NEW AGE. FOLLOW ME, OR BE DAMNED TO AN EXISTENCE OF SUFFERING AND IGNOMINY. ABANDON YOUR OLD WAYS, AND YOU MAY YET BE SPARED MY WRATH!"
>>
No. 86597 ID: 476456
oh god what the hell are you doing.
>>
No. 86598 ID: 1e1932
>>86596

A-plus, Chief. Watch out for flying tomatoes.
>>
No. 86599 ID: 67ccd2
>>86596
Y'know boss... this isn't very intimidating...
>>
No. 86600 ID: 12fc66
>>86596
You tell'em Boss!
>>
No. 86601 ID: 18b9f0
File 126008665843.gif - (9.27KB , 800x600 , 698.gif )
86601
>>
No. 86602 ID: db0334
>>86516
>I need to be an ass

Mission accomplished
>>
No. 86603 ID: 67ccd2
>>86601
Raise your hand if you saw this coming...
>>
No. 86604 ID: 51d0f5
Well, that was nice of them.

Are you sure you wouldn't rather be setting things on fire or murdering rich men?
>>
No. 86606 ID: 67ccd2
How about that 'freeing the prisoners' idea - that has potential.
>>
No. 86607 ID: 1e1932
>>86601

You have sown the seeds of doubt in their minds. Mission accomplished.
>>
No. 86608 ID: c0f3bf
MAN that priest's gotta good arm. Wanna give the tavern a try?
>>
No. 86609 ID: 632862
>>86601
Okay, you can't convince them with words like that, but it will help in the long run. You've gotta let the idea sit with them a while, then show them the mistake they made.

Let's go mess with the baron next.
>>
No. 86610 ID: 445c48
>>86601
Spread your arms out and glide to the next objective, which I guess is the tavern or something.

Oh! And look for a blacksmith you can hire. Or maybe a rogue, or something. Look for more underlings before you torch the town.
>>
No. 86611 ID: 476456
Throw a rock through the window.
>>
No. 86612 ID: 18b9f0
File 126008692264.gif - (10.09KB , 800x600 , 699.gif )
86612
Half-elves. What do they know?

As far as I know there is no jail in this town. There's a warehouse they keep prisoners in, during an emergency, but the law is so rarely broken in this town. On the plus side, that means fewer guards when the dam breaks.
>>
No. 86613 ID: 476456
When the what...
>>
No. 86614 ID: c0f3bf
Bar. Find drunk people.
>>
No. 86615 ID: 445c48
>>86612
Before you leave, toss a firebomb through the window. Alternatively, leave, get firebomb, toss through window.

First, get some more underlings. Look for a smith or other person of skill.
>>
No. 86616 ID: ba41e5
Well, at the very least, your abject failure was amusing. Let's go see if the warehouse/prison is worth your time.
>>
No. 86617 ID: 51d0f5
The dam appears to have no water behind it.

Go find a lawman, kill him in a secluded alleyway, then hide his corpse.
>>
No. 86618 ID: dda9dd
>>86603
Hand raised

>>86612
Boss, you arn't very convincing... Primarily because I can't see how you believe that message yourself?

Are we not proof of strange and greater powers lurking beyond the edge of sanity?
You are the Devil correct? the Great Accuser?

A Great and Terribly man once said this as he destroyed the grandest city of the ancient world, "You must have been truly wicked indeed, to warrant such a punishment as I!"

Take these words to heart Muschio, you can be the scourge of the world... we can appoint it... but you must believe in the divine as well as the infernal. Because of what we have seen, and will see.

It is your lot to punish them for their sins... let the others have their lots.
>>
No. 86619 ID: 632862
>>86612
What are your resources? You have the Flyssa, the crossbow device in your sleeve, and I'm guessing a healing potion or two? Wait, did you bring a ghosting potion(and antidote)? With that, we could really create some chaos.
>>
No. 86620 ID: 67ccd2
If there are any prisoners in the warehouse, they might also be potential lackeys.
>>
No. 86625 ID: 18b9f0
File 126008912117.gif - (13.37KB , 800x600 , 700.gif )
86625
>>86620
>>86616
In the several years I lived here, a total of FOUR people were held as prisoners. Not counting myself.

Generally they were moved off to a larger city with an actual prison to serve their time. I'm confident no one is there.
Since the warehouse seems to be a dead-end, I'll head for the Tavern. The Screaming Skull is sure to have some chaos I can wreak.
>>
No. 86626 ID: 632862
>>86625
Watch your coinpurse. I sense a pickpocket.
>>
No. 86627 ID: fb5d8e
Start spreading some false rumors. This guy said that about that guy, and he's saying that guy is so-and-so.
You know them, you know what hurts. Make 'em start fights with eachother.
>>
No. 86628 ID: 67ccd2
>>86625
Halfling alert, boss. She's shifty lookin' too.
>>
No. 86629 ID: 445c48
>>86625
There's a halfling! I like halflings. Hire her, find out what skill she has later.

After checking out the tavern, check out the shops for any items you can use to wreck havoc, then look for skilled workers to bring to your lair, then wreck havoc.
>>
No. 86630 ID: 276781
>>86625
Yeah, Boss, about that halfling behind you - I don't recall myself, but do you remember if she lived/lives here or not?
>>
No. 86631 ID: 445c48
>>86625
Also, the guy behind you with a beard: Find out where he bought his hat, acquire similar hat.
>>
No. 86632 ID: 66e906
A suspicious-looking hobbit behind you. Make it clear that you're aware of her presence.
>>
No. 86633 ID: fb5d8e
Watch out behind you. That man with the beard is obviously evil and dangerous.
>>
No. 86635 ID: 18b9f0
File 126009054012.gif - (11.64KB , 800x600 , 701.gif )
86635
Yes, halflings can be the devious type. I'll keep my eyes peeled for pickpockets, just in case.

I sidle into a seat at the Screaming Skull. There are a few patrons here at the bar, though most sit around the tavern at tables, playing cards and drinking. There's a stairway in the back that leads up to the rooms, since this place serves as an inn, as well.
The barkeep is a swarthy Dwarf, who must stand on some kind of platform to reach a serving height.

"Give me a beer, bartender."
>"Ey? Muschio, right? Are y'sure y'wouldn't want a nice glass a'warm milk instead?"
>>
No. 86636 ID: bc2956
Don't take shit! Give him a right talking to.
>>
No. 86637 ID: c0f3bf
You should take him up on that, alcohol makes it harder to think and milk tastes good.
>>
No. 86638 ID: 8b7db1
>>86635
...can you not hold your liquor? Don't worry, we won't tell.
[Psst, be sure to tell everyone with a shard that Muschio can't hold his liquor.]
>>
No. 86639 ID: 445c48
"Aye, a beer."

Then ask about ... Everything. He's a bartender, isn't he?
>>
No. 86640 ID: 476456
ask "Are those guys sailors?"
>>
No. 86641 ID: dae4c2
>>86635
Would you prefer milk? I would, I like warm milk. But if you'd prefer beer, go for it.
>>
No. 86642 ID: 12fc66
>>86635
No wonder you ditched this place, everyone treats you like a chump. Philistines.
>>
No. 86643 ID: dae4c2
>>86638
I think they're just such goody-goodfellows here that the bartender is averse to selling beer. Or maybe Muscio is given to acts of evil when intoxicated, but he's going to do acts of evil now anyway.
>>
No. 86645 ID: 632862
>>86635
Stab your dagger into the bar, and ask for a beer again.
>>
No. 86646 ID: fb5d8e
>"Speaking of milk, I heard from the baker that you're here because you couldn't hold real dwarven ale-- His words, ofcourse, not mine."
>>
No. 86647 ID: 18b9f0
File 126009225465.gif - (12.20KB , 800x600 , 702.gif )
86647
"I said beer."
>"You sure? This definitely seems more to your tastes. I think we may have a cookie for ye as well. And then we can call your mommy to come get you when you get all tuckered out."
"Barkeep, measure your next words carefully, or they may be your last."
>>
No. 86648 ID: dae4c2
>>86647
halfling behind you! She's taking your shit. The bartender's just distracting you.
>>
No. 86649 ID: 9891a9
>>86647
Dat fukken halfling. Turn around and catch that blasted pickpocket.
>>
No. 86650 ID: 445c48
>>86647
"That's right, a beer, and one for my friend here"
and then grab the halfling going through your pockets, plopping her down on a stool next to you, if there's one.
>>
No. 86651 ID: c0f3bf
Ninja-kick behind and to your right, it appears a halfling wants your wallet. If it does, you stop them, if not, you get to kick a halfling.
>>
No. 86652 ID: 276781
>>86647
Boss, there's a little halfling hand in your pocket. Right hand back and grab 'er arm, don't miss a beat and announce that you can't very well buy a beer (glare at the barkeep) if someone takes your cash.

If she squirms, look her straight in the eye with your best Demon King expression and ask if there are going to be any problems.
>>
No. 86653 ID: f44349
>>86647
DAMNED MIDGET WITH ITS HANDS IN YOUR POCKET
GRAB THE SLIPPERY LITTLE BEAST BEFORE IT GETS AWAY
>>
No. 86654 ID: c06324
Trying to steal from the devil, eh. Pretty ballsy, that halfling. I say hire her, never know when you might need a thief. Thieves are generally skilled individuals, good with locks, poisons, etc.
>>
No. 86655 ID: c06324
Trying to steal from the devil, eh. Pretty ballsy, that halfling. I say hire her, never know when you might need a thief. Thieves are generally skilled individuals, good with locks, poisons, etc.
>>
No. 86656 ID: 9e9b47
Contrary to popular belief, there's no halfling.
>>
No. 86658 ID: dae4c2
>>86656
Are you sure? I'm pretty sure I see a halfling.
>>
No. 86659 ID: 445c48
>>86658
It's actually a dwarf
>>
No. 86660 ID: 18b9f0
File 126009340847.gif - (7.42KB , 800x600 , 703.gif )
86660
I turn around instantly, catching the Halfling red-handed. I was expecting this.

"Listen well, little one. You have angered the wrong man. If I ever, ever see your filthy Halfling face again, I will tear out your bones and build a footstool from them."
>>
No. 86661 ID: 12fc66
>>86660
Damn.
>>
No. 86662 ID: c0f3bf
Drop her arm and keep glaring until she leaves.
>>
No. 86663 ID: 632862
>>86660
Wait for her to run out of the bar in terror, then turn around and ask for a beer again.
>>
No. 86664 ID: 445c48
Bit mean for just a pickpocket. Get her a beer. Know you're evil an all, but that don't mean you can't be polite.
>>
No. 86665 ID: dae4c2
>>86659
um, no. Dwarfs have beards.
>>
No. 86666 ID: 276781
>>86660
>86660
Well done, boss. You might've just scarred that halfling thief for life - so badly she may even have to repress this memory until a later date.
I'm so proud of you.
>>
No. 86667 ID: dae4c2
>>86664
This is actually a good idea.

>>86660
Turn around, and be like "Barkeep, give her one for the road. On me."
>>
No. 86669 ID: f44349
>>86667
>>86664
What are you talking about.
It's a filthy pickpocket.
We are not buying it a drink.

Toss it aside. You have a drink to obtain.
>>
No. 86670 ID: c0f3bf
Oh, buy her a drink and keep her here, she'll end up completely confused and traumatized!
>>
No. 86671 ID: 18b9f0
File 126009448727.gif - (13.50KB , 800x600 , 704.gif )
86671
>"Ey! Don't you harass my customers!"
"Eh?"
>"You ought t'be ashamed of yourself, pickin' on a little girl! Go on, get out of me bar!"
>>
No. 86672 ID: f44349
>>86671
Are you SURE you wouldn't like to just BURN this godforsaken place to the ground?
>>
No. 86673 ID: 476456
That was a halfling, a halfling pickpocket you cretin.
>>
No. 86674 ID: 632862
>>86671
I think perhaps we should do something evil now.

Grab one of those bottles on the rack, smash it over his head, then light him on fire.
>>
No. 86675 ID: 445c48
Good job there chief. No need to be so harsh, got a reputation to uphold.

You could have at least whispered it.
>>
No. 86676 ID: 476456
Adendum: "Someone as short as you should be able to tell that!"

prepare to come to blows after saying this.
>>
No. 86677 ID: 276781
>>86671
Don't take any of his shit, you were protecting your property from a halfling thief. Girl or no, their sticky hands won't claim your things.
You've still got your wrist crossbow, right boss?

Maybe you should test out just how much force it has behind it. For added intimidation, maybe you can conjure a gout of flame on its tip or something?
>>
No. 86678 ID: c0f3bf
>>86675
His reputation is that he's evil.

Ask him why he allows what he thinks are little girls in a BAR?
>>
No. 86679 ID: dae4c2
>>86671
Oh my. Toss the girl to the ground, and turn around. Challenge the barkeep to a duel. If he accepts, we will kill him. If he declines, kill him anyway.
>>
No. 86681 ID: 18b9f0
File 126009517456.gif - (6.59KB , 800x600 , 705.gif )
86681
"That wasn't a little girl, it was a HALFLING. A PICKPOCKET. I figured you diminutive bastards would be able to keep track of each other."
>"Watch it there, Muschio. I told you to leave. Now I wouldn't want t'ave t'get rough with'ya, but I will if y'keep pushin' me."
>>
No. 86683 ID: 1e1932
>>86681

Why is everyone in this world except us...Why is everyone in this world a jerk?
>>
No. 86684 ID: c0f3bf
Look around again, he might be distracting you so you can get pickpocketed.
>>
No. 86685 ID: 107da3
>>86681

He's trying to manipulate you. Think about it... distracting you while the pickpocket shows up.

Suddenly reacting badly to your actions.

Attempting to enrage you.

There's something more to this...
>>
No. 86686 ID: 8b7db1
>>86681
Punch him, THEN leave.
You're too good for his swill, anyway.
>>
No. 86687 ID: dae4c2
>>86681
CHALLENGE THE FUCKER TO A FUCKING DUEL. DON"T LOSE YOUR COOL.
>>
No. 86689 ID: 445c48
Insult him, walk out, and find yourself a haberdasher.
>>
No. 86690 ID: 632862
>>86681
Cut off his beard.
>>
No. 86692 ID: 66e906
Jump forward and ram the dwarf off his platform. If a bottle is handy, smash it over his head. Try to take him out as quickly as possible, for the halfling might climb over the counter as well and attempt to pick your pocket.
>>
No. 86693 ID: 445c48
>>86692
That would be pretty ballsy of the halfling. We should hire her if she tries.
>>
No. 86694 ID: 18b9f0
File 126009861391.gif - (8.97KB , 800x600 , 706.gif )
86694
>>86686
I've had enough of this damned Dwarf's insolence! It's time to show him how I feel about this!
>>
No. 86695 ID: c0f3bf
Now walk out dramatically. Remember to let your coattails billow around.
>>
No. 86696 ID: 476456
Hahahahaahaha he's not going to let us walk out dramatically, are you crazy?
>>
No. 86697 ID: fb5d8e
Now set the alchohol-filled storage on fire.
>>
No. 86698 ID: dae4c2
>>86694
Now hit him again. And again. And again. Don't give him time to retaliate. Hit him until he's on the ground. After which, we may either help ourselves to his beer, or refer to >>86695, depending on the behavior of others.
>>
No. 86700 ID: 18b9f0
File 126009921182.gif - (12.41KB , 800x600 , 707.gif )
86700
>>
No. 86701 ID: 476456
well at least they didnt beat you
>>
No. 86702 ID: 632862
>>86700
This kind of thing has happened back when you were living here, hasn't it?
>>
No. 86703 ID: c0f3bf
Oh for crap sake. Go seek out that retired baron.
>>
No. 86705 ID: 18b9f0
File 126009970562.gif - (7.81KB , 800x600 , 708.gif )
86705
He often avoids the rabble, so I doubt the servant would even let me into the Baron's home. I'm damp and smell of milk.

And there's a very ugly cat here.
>>
No. 86706 ID: 66e906
Make a disgusted face while staring at it. Let it know how just how ugly you think it is.
>>
No. 86707 ID: d29e83
>>86705
Hug cat
>>
No. 86708 ID: 476456
Be nice to ugly c-GOOD GOD THAT IS ONE CLEFT CHIN- You never know when an ugly cat might come in handy.
>>
No. 86709 ID: 632862
>>86705
...I think we should just go get cleaned up for now.
>>
No. 86710 ID: 2dd482
>>86705
kick it
>>
No. 86711 ID: 389bf7
>>86705
You know what cats like? Milk. You're covered in milk. And you need to be cleaned. And there's a cat there.

Put the cat in your mouth, Muschio.
>>
No. 86712 ID: dae4c2
Pet the cat. Inform it that it has an upside-down face.
>>
No. 86713 ID: a3b36a
Every last one of them must suffer.

Every last one of them must die in the most terrifying and painful way possible.
>>
No. 86714 ID: 18b9f0
File 126010011765.gif - (10.27KB , 800x600 , 709.gif )
86714
>>86706
>Make a disgusted face while staring at it. Let it know how just how ugly you think it is.
Well that was pointless.
>>
No. 86715 ID: dae4c2
>>86711
The milk isn't in his mouth. And it looks like they dumped more milk on him too, that's got to be at leas a few bottles worth.
>>
No. 86716 ID: 632862
>>86714
My god. What is wrong with it? Maybe you should just put it out of its misery.
>>
No. 86717 ID: 476456
Wipe its mouth and pet it.
>>
No. 86719 ID: 276781
>>86714
Are you getting tired of this town, boss?
There's got to be a weak spot here somewhere. Something small you can do that will ruin their shit...

History speaks to me, a great fire once decimated a city, and it started very simply. Some poor carpenter sap was heating glue over an oil fire and carelessly let it boil. As the wood chippings around his workspace caught fire, he tried to douse it with water and wound up spreading it.

By the time the fire finished its deed, it had claimed 25 blocks of the city. Perhaps this is your answer to burning this place down?
>>
No. 86720 ID: dae4c2
>>86714
You know what? On closer inspection, that cat is just too damn ugly. Kill it and throw it through someone's window. A small child's window would be preferable.
>>
No. 86721 ID: dae4c2
>>86719
I'm pretty sure he's not going to intentionally burn this town down.
>>
No. 86722 ID: 12fc66
>>86714
It's so ugly. Look at it. Look at how ugly it is.
We should take it and... I don't even know. But there has to be some way we can use that ugliness.
Use it to scare children.
>>
No. 86723 ID: 66e906
>>86722
Find an old lady holding a lit gas lantern and use it to SCARE THE FUCK OUT OF HER.
>>
No. 86724 ID: 18b9f0
File 126010095365.gif - (8.05KB , 800x600 , 710.gif )
86724
My attempts to weaponize the hideous cat are thwarted by its speedy departure, but at least I'm rid of the damn thing now.
>>
No. 86725 ID: c0f3bf
You need a bath. Any suitable facilities around?
>>
No. 86726 ID: 389bf7
>>86724
Just get rid of your clothes already before you catch a cold. Also doubles as streaking if you're feeling that's evil enough.
>>
No. 86727 ID: 12fc66
>>86724
We should find a way to be evil that doesn't involve being thrown out of places. Let's be evil outside for awhile. They can't throw you out if you're already outside... right?
So what's going on outside? Are there any street vendors or anything?
>>
No. 86729 ID: 18b9f0
File 12601018957.gif - (11.49KB , 800x600 , 711.gif )
86729
Yes. I know of a place where I can get fresh clothes.
It's suitable as well, because I intended to stop here anyway.
>>
No. 86730 ID: c0f3bf
An old flame perhaps?
>>
No. 86731 ID: 632862
>>86729
I hope you don't get thrown out of here too. Well, they have something you need, so we should behave ourselves.

At least until the clothes are on.
>>
No. 86732 ID: dae4c2
Either fuck Lisella, and take some clothes, or try on some clothes, then fuck Lisella and leave.

>>86726
This is our only set of clothes; we don't want to lose them.
>>
No. 86734 ID: 034a30
>>86729
MS Paint senses tingling.
>>
No. 86740 ID: 22e6ac
>>86660
>If I ever, ever see your filthy Halfling face again

Somehow, I don't think that's gonna happen, boss...
>>
No. 86743 ID: 8ce2bf
>>86729
Do they sell hats here?
>>
No. 86745 ID: 597b9b
I'm rapidly losing patience with this town boss. If nothing else, that dwarf and his bar full of slobbering mouthbreathers must be punished. The injustice will be repayed.

Now, what can you tell us about that dwarf. Does he have family?

Not for much longer, if he does.
>>
No. 86748 ID: 597b9b
One more thing:

It seems you're working a little too hard at being blatantly evil.

Would it not be better to practice a more sinister form a villainy? For example, when the halfling rat tried to pickpocket you, instead of flashing around and snarling in her face, a subtle-yet-icy clear threat would've sufficed. ANd when the dwarf insulted and threatened you? No need to throw your fists, as those are the actions of a mindless brute. Much better to just slaughter that which he loves and display it across his home as a reminder of the penalties for such a slight. Or wait till he locks up the bar, and burn it down. Render the slime destitute.
>>
No. 86750 ID: b72268
Don't we have like a poison dart gun or something?
It Might work better than your fists.
>>
No. 86751 ID: 66e906
You're still wearing that concealed crossbow, correct?
>>
No. 86753 ID: 6a66c3
Look boss, if you want to trike terror on the townsfolk you should've waited until you had an army.
>>
No. 86754 ID: b72268
File 126012570463.jpg - (28.49KB , 400x518 , Jack the ripper.jpg )
86754
>>86753
An army isn't necessary to terrorize civilians If you know what your doing.
>>
No. 86768 ID: dda9dd
>>86748
Quite, You aspire to be a gentlemanly fiend do you not?

Your current actions are currently more in holding with some brutish vagabond, or perhaps a particularly self-absorbed hobo.

You are no mere ranting drunkard, no creeping firebug, nor even a villainous cutthroat. What you need is to send the right message to the people who 'really' need to here it.

As this voice has said before. It is the 'nobility' who betrayed your title that must pay. What do you care for the common people, what do they care for you? You are merely some washed up nobody to them, nameless and pointless they do not see where you are going and from where you come, thus they should not be expected to understand your rage nor any message you hold.

You must carry yourself as a man with grander purpose, not a mere street fighting man. Step and speak lightly but carry a sharp blade.
>>
No. 86769 ID: f21281
>>86753
>An army.

Saaaay...there's an idea.

Boss, do we know of any settlements nearby consisting of species who have violent tendencies? Maybe we could offer them the chance to ransack the town in your name. If they ask them what's in it for them, anything they can loot. Just tell them to ensure the place is burned to the ground.
>>
No. 86774 ID: 192956
There is one route you have yet to try...why not be pretend to be a nice, well manored and good person (save a drowning puppy, help some single mothers with house work.) Then when the time is right and you are in a position to do so DO SOMETHING REALLY EVIL and the funny thing is it doesn't have to be really evil you could do something as simple as touch a woman inappropraitly and everyone would be like "That bastard we trusted him."
Remember the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
>>
No. 86775 ID: 51d0f5
>perhaps a particularly self-absorbed hobo.
Well, we're arguably a crazy person who lives in a cave. We don't really have the skills or power or resources to match our ego. That's why the results aren't measuring up.

Go find a dude and murder him and take his things.
>>
No. 87076 ID: 18b9f0
File 126015353191.gif - (23.19KB , 800x600 , 712.gif )
87076
>>86730
>An old flame perhaps?
Oh please. Even if I did believe Love was anything but a malignant disease, I would certainly never fall for this miserly old shrew. Lisella is a heartless woman with a venomous tongue and greedy fingers. May she rot in hell -- the sooner the better.

I'm here for my goods. And, if I can manage it, to give this fussock some trouble.
>>
No. 87077 ID: 5d5878
>>87076
What're you here for?
>>
No. 87078 ID: 51d0f5
There could be like five mannikins here and we'd never know it.

Any reason not to just kill her and take her things? Make sure to walk, not run.
>>
No. 87080 ID: f21281
>>87076
Huh. Ask if she has any relation to one Coriander Salamander.
>>
No. 87083 ID: 4553b2
>>87076
A pawn shop, eh? What'd you fence, boss?
>>
No. 87086 ID: ba41e5
Take a look at those dolls. They might just be mannakins.
>>
No. 87089 ID: 34470e
>>87076
>Love is nothing but a malignant disease
Maybe you should tell that to Finesse. Better yet, WE'LL tell her.
>>
No. 87092 ID: 18b9f0
File 126015433786.gif - (23.78KB , 800x600 , 713.gif )
87092
>>87077
I just told you! I'm here for a change of clothes, like you suggested, and to cause more trouble. Lisella's shop is one of the most profitable in town, and she's certainly the richest merchant. Though you wouldn't know it from looking at the old hag.

>>87078
>Any reason not to just kill her and take her things? Make sure to walk, not run.
There are guards posted outside, probably on her private payroll.

This whole place smells of incense and beans. Everyone in this damn town eats beans. Cans and cans of beans on all the shelves, along with dried meat, butter, bread, salt, even some tea. All the necessities. Coils of rope and saddles can be found somewhere behind the counter, if I recall. There are some figurines on the shelves, maps and tapestries on display, a ship in a bottle (really now?), musical instruments, and all manner of curios. On the counter is a very fine-looking crystal decanter and an open jar of milkwood candies. Lisella does good business because she trades in just about everything, I guess.

She speaks without glancing up from her canning.
>"I didn't expect you'd still be alive, Muschio. Well, what are you getting today?"
>>
No. 87094 ID: 5d5878
>>87092
I just thought you had something else in mind since you said you were heading here anyway. Well, obtain change of clothes.
>>
No. 87095 ID: 8ce2bf
>>87092
Get some footie pajamas to cause chaos in.
>>
No. 87096 ID: 34470e
>>87092
Tell her you're getting thrown out of every place you visit.
>>
No. 87097 ID: aba0a3
CAN OF BEANS, SITTING ON A SHELF, A DANGER TO OTHERS, A DANGER TO ITSELF.

watch out for danger beans.
>>
No. 87098 ID: 445c48
Get a hat, a map, and figurines.
>>
No. 87099 ID: 8308e1
If you want to cause a little bit of trouble start rearranging her items to be annoying as you talk to her nonchalantly. If you're quick you might be able to pocket something. Or if you don't think you can get away with it, just the rearranging then.
>>
No. 87100 ID: 476456
I'd say be polite considering she's the only one who hasnt been a jerk to you, even if it is strictly business.
>>
No. 87103 ID: 51d0f5
>>87092
Ask if she sells mannikins.

Is that a dog outside?
>>
No. 87105 ID: 8d5624
>>87092
seducing her seems like it might have interesting results.
>>
No. 87108 ID: dda9dd
>>87092
There something wrong with beans? Maybe that's what they grow here. Commoners have to live on whats common you know.
>>
No. 87109 ID: 18b9f0
File 126015526151.gif - (5.22KB , 800x600 , 714.gif )
87109
>>87098
I've no need for haberdashery, nor a map. However, the figurines, as you suggest, could be mannikins in disguise. Lisella would never know that, of course, but the traveling merchants who dump their wares here to supply her may have come across some in their journeys, perhaps without realizing it.

Three of these figurines in particular seem to stand out to me. Looking at them, my hair seems to stand on end. Or at least, it feels like that's what it's trying to do, but it's still got milk in it.
>>
No. 87110 ID: 8d5624
>>87103
Of course she doesn't.
>>
No. 87111 ID: 9d07d9
We'll take them!


... how much?
>>
No. 87112 ID: dda9dd
>>87109
Procure it, and some clothes.
>>
No. 87113 ID: 445c48
>>87109
Buy a towel. And yes, you need a hat.
>>
No. 87114 ID: 632862
>>87109
If she doesn't know they're mannikins, they probably aren't expensive. You should also check to see what's in the chest they're standing on. It's possible that the feeling you're getting isn't from the figurines, but from what's in the chest.
>>
No. 87115 ID: 43d730
>>87109
Holy shit, Denizens!
>>
No. 87117 ID: 8308e1
How much money do we have?
>>
No. 87118 ID: 18b9f0
File 126015567448.gif - (23.83KB , 800x600 , 715.gif )
87118
Lisella is very much a jerk. Don't misunderstand me. When I set off on my own, she opened a betting pool on whether or not I would live.
The figurines, incidentally, are sitting on a chest containing paper-wrapped cured bacon. I doubt bacon is rousing my suspicions, regardless of its quality.

"How much for these little dolls?"
>"You can't 'ave them. I sold them earlier and they're being picked up this evening."
"Then why are they still on display?"
>"Some of us 'ave work, you louse! I've been too busy to put 'em aside. You can't 'ave 'em, and that's that!"

How unprofessional. She's only raising my ire. I begin messing with her displays. First, I nab some candies from the jar.
>"Are you going to pay for those for once?"
Then I grab the crystal decanter to shift it somewhere else.
>"'EY! PUT THAT DOWN, YOU BUTTERFINGERED OAF! THAT PERFUME'S WORTH MORE THAN YOUR HIDE!"
>>
No. 87119 ID: ba41e5
Hey, that ugly cat followed you into the store. Maybe you can spook it, and send it careening into something valuable and delicate.
>>
No. 87121 ID: 445c48
>>87118
Buy some bacon.
>>
No. 87122 ID: 476456
mess with her displays after you've bought what you need
>>
No. 87123 ID: 51d0f5
Ask about the Doompag stuffy. An old flame?

Also, uglycat at your 6.
>>
No. 87124 ID: 632862
>>87118
Already sold them? That won't do. Well, this should be our last stop, actually, because we NEED those figurines. Open the chest of bacon so that the cat becomes enamored by it and begins to try to get it, then grab the figurines while she's busy with the cat.
>>
No. 87130 ID: 4d3daa
Best not hassle her too much before we get our new clothes. Don't want to get kicked out of a third establishment prematurely.
>>
No. 87131 ID: fb5d8e
Push the parfume to the edge of the counter, then knock it off. Just make sure she's able to catch it.
When she's catching and being angry, nab the dolls and get lost.
>>
No. 87132 ID: dda9dd
>>87130
Quite...

And let's also remember to swing by here later, perhaps we can discover who else is buying the figures (Just in case it is a proper rival and not just some nobody.)
>>
No. 87133 ID: 8d5624
>>87109
Go with your gut. Ask how much.
>>
No. 87134 ID: 8b7db1
>>87118
Do the "I'm not touching you" thing with the jar of perfume. ...and ask about cloths.
>>
No. 87135 ID: 18b9f0
File 126015653783.gif - (8.07KB , 800x600 , 716.gif )
87135
No. I've changed my mind. I'm not buying a damned thing from the old hag. I've had to put up with this incessant harpy for all my years living here, and enough is enough.
I must remember myself.
I am the new evil of this world.
My task is terror.

>"You think you would 'ave learned your lesson by now, you rat! I thought a trip out in the REAL world would 'ave knocked some sense into that thick skull'a yours, but you're just as pig'eaded as ever! And you still 'aven't paid your landlord, s'what 'e told me! Now PUT THAT PERFUME DOWN! I 'ad to 'ave it imported from the desert!"
>>
No. 87137 ID: 4d3daa
You heard her, put down that bottle, HARD.
>>
No. 87139 ID: 476456
"Paid my lan- did i forget to tell him i dont live there anymore?"
>>
No. 87141 ID: 476456
Wait no, its probably better you get your things from your house before you say something like that , lest they get sold.
>>
No. 87144 ID: dda9dd
>>87135
You new mask is a lot like the old mask I'm afraid to say. Just as petty, just as pointlessly arrogant.

Hey... listen to us, we are your damn common sense! We are here to help you are we not? Well we will continue to help you whether you want to listen or not!
>>
No. 87148 ID: 51d0f5
>>87141
They already got sold to pay for his sword 'n board.

Throw the cat at her face.
>>
No. 87151 ID: 476456
These people seem to think you feel entitled to things, is that what's bothering you muschio~
>>
No. 87178 ID: 8d5624
>>87135
The guards were outside, you said? If we kill her quickly and quietly, they won't know until after you're gone. I think it's time to try out our little crossbow.
>>
No. 87183 ID: 8d5624
>>87178
Also, note that this allows for a not insignificant chance to take what we want. New clothes and the figurines.
>>
No. 87189 ID: dbc08c
>>87135
"I HAD my trip. I killed. I maimed. I have a base. I have minions. And now I'll have your ass."
>>
No. 87205 ID: 18b9f0
File 126015879913.gif - (25.83KB , 800x600 , 717.gif )
87205
>>87178
Killing her is tempting, but she talks so much that silence would probably alert the guards more than anything else. It seems extreme to risk.

>>87137
>You heard her, put down that bottle, HARD.
It's time she learned to watch her tongue around those who hold the very threads of fate.
SMASH

>"You ruddy little scoundrel! I told you to be CAREFUL with that! I always knew you were a clumsy fool, but after I warned you...!"
It... almost seems like she doesn't realize I just threw it to the ground on purpose.
A thought occurs, seeing her in her impotent rage: it appears she's got herself stuck behind the counter during normal business hours. She seems to want to tear into me, but she's blocked by her own sales desk.
>>
No. 87207 ID: d6a141
Show her your genitals. That will REALLY anger her.
>>
No. 87214 ID: 34470e
>>87205
Don't trip over the ever-increasing amount of cats that are behind you.
>>
No. 87215 ID: 51d0f5
Defend yourself from oncoming catpocalypse.
>>
No. 87216 ID: c259ba
>>87207
i WAS just about to say whip yer dick out
>>
No. 87218 ID: 9d07d9
Grab those Mannikins and run like hell, before you're waist-deep in ugly cats.
>>
No. 87219 ID: c0f3bf
Oh dear god.

Roll around in the perfume, it might cover up the milk scent!
>>
No. 87233 ID: e669a4
You made your point. Quit while you are ahead since she might have friends or pay people to be her friend and retaliate
>>
No. 87239 ID: 18b9f0
File 126015991535.gif - (25.36KB , 800x600 , 718.gif )
87239
>>87207
>Show her your genitals
That is appalling. I've got more self respect than that.
Besides, she might throw something.

>>87218
>Grab those Mannikins
Done!
>"Hey! HEY, I said those ain't for sale! Y'can't 'ave 'em! Put them back before -- 'ey! 'EY! An' no animals in the store!"
>run like hell
No hurry, I think. She can't get to me and she's too stupid to realize I'm stealing for her, not just mishearing her warnings.
She does however notice my intent to depart, and this seems to anger her further. Oh, to savor that look of frustration!
>"'EY! HOLD IT. STAY RIGHT -- 'EY! DON'T YOU DARE WALK AWAY FROM ME!"
>>
No. 87241 ID: 445c48
Grab the Ogre doll too.
>>
No. 87242 ID: 632862
>>87239
Dear god, so many cats.

You should probably leave before the floor becomes a carpet.
>>
No. 87244 ID: f21281
>>87239
knock some of the incense holders over. Maybe, just maybe, it'll ignite the perfume and set the whole place ablaze.
>>
No. 87247 ID: 6faa8c
>>87239
Begin to walk out the door, Turn, and say
>"Problem, shopkeeper?"
And then leave.
>>
No. 87248 ID: 8b7db1
>>87239
Wait, grab some bacon. Because bacon fucking rocks. Then... VERY SLOWLY WALK AWAY.
>>
No. 87249 ID: 6a66c3
Take figurines, give bacon to cats.
>>
No. 87251 ID: 95484a
>>87239
You know, if it weren't for the cats, you'd seem really evil right now, Boss. Just, you know, next time, make sure you're not attracting the native wildlife before performing your evil deeds. It detracts from the drama.

Whatever you do, though, don't kick or step on any of them. You could start a chain reaction.
>>
No. 87254 ID: e3f578
Throw an ugly cat on her!
>>
No. 87256 ID: 34470e
>>87239
Exit whilst flipping the bird.
>>
No. 87268 ID: c50a92
>>87239
Erm, don't you think all this racket is going to get the guards' attention? You have what you need, now get the hell out before you get tossed into the street again.

Alternatively, if you think you have the time, grab a new set of clothes, leaving your milk-soaked, cat-attracting shirt behind. Then get the hell out.
>>
No. 87281 ID: 8d5624
Nothing more to see here, I think. She's too unaware of your intentions to make inspiring fear worth the effort.

>>87268
Pretty sure it's the perfume that's attracting cats.
>>
No. 87291 ID: c50a92
>>87281
Actually, from what I can tell, the cats began showing up before Muschio smashed the perfume bottle, and after he was soaked with milk. Plus, cats stereotypically like milk, etc.

In any case, I still suggest Muschio gets out as soon as possible; whether or not the guards expect the noise, Lisella's bound to realize what he's doing soon, and may call the/her guards.
>>
No. 87294 ID: 4553b2
inb4 MuschioTossedOutTheDoor.gif.

Again.

Anyway, it seems you were really not considered to be much of anyone back home, Muschio.
>>
No. 87297 ID: 8d5624
>>87291
Oh, perhaps you're right. You'll have t pardon me. It was a single cat in a single image, and I'm afraid I overlooked it.
>>
No. 87300 ID: b9870a
She's blind.
She's staying behind the counter because she doesn't want to bump into anything.
Look at her eyes.
>>
No. 87302 ID: e669a4
If any of those cats are attractive, perhaps bring one home to The Vault as a pet to boost morale. Or if they are all ugly throw one at the old hag
>>
No. 87311 ID: 51d0f5
Affectionately pet one of the hideous cats.

You are an evil overlord and that means you will pet a cat. You will do so immediately.

I don't care if it's unappealing. You have to pet it. I don't make the rules.
>>
No. 87313 ID: 18b9f0
File 126016197538.gif - (80.79KB , 800x600 , 719.gif )
87313
You're right. I've done enough here, it's time to make my exit before the guards get wise.
And it should be with an aggravating gesture, though something perhaps more dignified than the one-fingered salute.

"You have all had your chance. Today is your day of reckoning. Adieu."
I bow with a great flourish as I step back to the door.

[animated]
>>
No. 87314 ID: 9891a9
>>87313
RUN MUSCHIO RUN
>>
No. 87315 ID: 18b9f0
File 126016206092.gif - (17.80KB , 800x600 , 720.gif )
87315
>>
No. 87316 ID: c259ba
>>87313
nice exit.
now leave the town.
quickly
>>
No. 87317 ID: 445c48
>>87313
Ok, now walk out with the one fingered salute.
>>
No. 87318 ID: 135d9a
>>87313
Now might be a good time to get out of here, maybe.
>>
No. 87319 ID: 18b9f0
File 126016207912.gif - (19.64KB , 800x600 , 721.gif )
87319
>>
No. 87320 ID: 445c48
Time to get the hell out of dodge.
>>
No. 87322 ID: 2dd482
time to gtfo out of there boss. Slowly. and carefully.
>>
No. 87323 ID: 18b9f0
File 126016216799.gif - (21.52KB , 800x600 , 722.gif )
87323
>>
No. 87324 ID: c259ba
>>87319
oh look we arsond
yay
>>
No. 87325 ID: 632862
God. You ARE a clutz.

Oh well, at least now the town's on fire.
>>
No. 87326 ID: 4553b2
>>87323
Everyone considers you a pathetic mischief maker at best.

Just walk out of town, and no one will be any wiser.
>>
No. 87327 ID: 445c48
Oh god, the ugly cats! Save one!
>>
No. 87328 ID: 51d0f5
Now don't you wish you'd done that on purpose?

No matter. Pretend you did.

No one will ever know~
>>
No. 87331 ID: e669a4
Take an indirect route home just incase of a witness following you.
>>
No. 87332 ID: 51d0f5
File 126016243488.jpg - (68.76KB , 608x463 , mongols_cats_fires.jpg )
87332
>Oh god, the ugly cats! Save one!
There are now burning cats running throughout the city.

Pic related.
>>
No. 87333 ID: 5d5878
>>87323
And those fucking cats spread the fire throughout town. This is great. Hoof it back before anyone knows what you did.
>>
No. 87334 ID: f21281
Yea, though you walk through the fires of Hell, thou shalt not be afraid. For this is thine domain, and it is here where thou shalt embrace thine true nature.

For thou art Death. Destroyer of Worlds, Reaper of Souls. And Hell hath no pity for the lives of those about you.
>>
No. 87336 ID: b9870a
What the hell was that perfume made of? Find out so that you can invent fucking napalm with it.
>>
No. 87338 ID: c50a92
>>87323
Muschio, there's a distinct possibility that you just burned a blind woman. How does this make you feel?

...and you may want to get out of there before you get stabbed, or lynched, or something. Oh, also, if the town ends up burning down, watch out for any vengeful survivors, that dwarf being a prime example. He, or any other, has the potential to be quite the thorn in your side.
>>
No. 87342 ID: e669a4
Being blind does not give her the excuse for being awful. Infact she should be nice so she may earn sympathy. Being blind doesn't mean she shouldn't pay for her trespasses
>>
No. 87343 ID: 18b9f0
File 126016302667.gif - (14.12KB , 800x600 , 723.gif )
87343
>>
No. 87344 ID: 8d5624
I have a sneaking suspicion that cats will follow us home. Not to worry, they can supplement our diets.
>>
No. 87345 ID: 5d5878
>>87343
Go arsoncats, go!
>>
No. 87347 ID: c259ba
>>87343
ugliest
arson
ever
>>
No. 87348 ID: 18b9f0
File 126016322937.gif - (16.40KB , 800x600 , 724.gif )
87348
>>
No. 87349 ID: e3f578
KABOOM!
>>
No. 87350 ID: b9870a
Goddamnit, Muschio.
Seriously. You fucking idiot.

Why do you make me love you so much.
>>
No. 87351 ID: c1b520
>>87348
BOOM! Ha ha ha.
>>
No. 87353 ID: 135d9a
>>87348
Wow, they're really doing a number on this place, huh?
>>
No. 87354 ID: e669a4
We hope you are running. You are never allowed to say that any day is your lucky day again! got it!
>>
No. 87355 ID: bebdd2
Oh god, it's like dwarf fortress all over again
>>
No. 87357 ID: 8d5624
>>87354
um... the Boss' objective is being achieved to a ridiculously effective extent. He just razed a town single-handedly. I reckon that's going to inspire a hell of a lot more fear than just being an ass would have done.

>>87348
I hope that bartender doesn't make it.
>>
No. 87358 ID: c50a92
>>87348
Stand on a nearby hill, laughing maniacally as it all burns to the ground.

(Because you totally did that on purpose, right, Muschio?)
>>
No. 87359 ID: 51d0f5
Say "I GUESS TODAY REALLY IS MY LUCKY DAY!"

Do a little dance.
>>
No. 87360 ID: e669a4
He is good by accident(buried alive guy)...He is evil by accident(Burning towns)....Let's try to do something according to plan next time, huh?
>>
No. 87361 ID: 18b9f0
File 126016370450.gif - (9.24KB , 800x600 , 725.gif )
87361
>"OI, THERE'S THE DAMN RAT BASTARD THAT STARTED THE BLAZE! AFTER 'IM!"

Can't stop now, this guard is on my tail, and gaining fast! I've got to do something quick!
>>
No. 87363 ID: 4bca0e
>>87361
ey did you keep some nails from the carpenter? drop em!
>>
No. 87364 ID: c0f3bf
Can you fit in that alley to your right?
>>
No. 87366 ID: ba41e5
Test out the new crossbow.
>>
No. 87368 ID: 632862
>>87361
Crossbow him.
>>
No. 87369 ID: 51d0f5
Surprise wrist-dart him in the leg.
>>
No. 87370 ID: e669a4
How well do you remember this town? Are there nooks or crannies you can run to and lose him? Allies perhaps?
>>
No. 87371 ID: 8d5624
>>87361
How many are behind you? If it's just the one guy, kill him now. If there's several, keep running.
>>
No. 87372 ID: f21281
>>87361
Don't tell me you came here unarmed.
>>
No. 87373 ID: 445c48
>>87361
Use the crossbow in your left arm
>>
No. 87374 ID: 8d5624
>>87369
If he has the accuracy to hit a running man in the leg, why the hell would he not shoot the fucker in the windpipe?
>>
No. 87376 ID: c50a92
>>87361
Give the bastard a snapshot with your wristbow; it should at least slow him down.

Don't, under any circumstances, slow down, though.
>>
No. 87377 ID: 18b9f0
File 126016423173.gif - (9.70KB , 800x600 , 726.gif )
87377
I think it's time to really put Finesse's latest invention to the test.

"HEADS UP, KNAVE!"
>>
No. 87379 ID: c50a92
>>87377
inb4 bolt ineffectively misses/bounces off target
>>
No. 87380 ID: e669a4
Don't warn him! What's wrong with you!
>>
No. 87382 ID: 445c48
>>87379
It'll bounce off the sword go into the church, and then explosion
>>
No. 87383 ID: c0f3bf
Don't hit the blade!
>>
No. 87393 ID: e669a4
Fly true little arrow
>>
No. 87394 ID: 632862
>>87377
It's going to bounce off his sword and shoot into the church, hitting the priest.
>>
No. 87395 ID: e669a4
if we're lucky that is.
>>
No. 87409 ID: 18b9f0
File 126016682373.gif - (7.11KB , 800x600 , 727.gif )
87409
In a move of extraordinary skill/clumsiness, the guard manages to parry the incoming bolt.

In doing so, he gashes open his own throat and dies instantaneously.
>>
No. 87411 ID: 51d0f5
Huh.

Think you could get some looting done, now that you have a minute?
>>
No. 87412 ID: eaec5a
>>87409
\0/
>>
No. 87413 ID: 8d5624
>>87409
Oh lawdy.

I don't think it could have killed him instantly though, he probably just passed out from the pain. A slit throat generally doesn't kill you until you drown in your own blood, which can take a couple minutes.
>>
No. 87414 ID: 6a66c3
>>87409
That's gotta be hard to do, even on purpose.
>>
No. 87415 ID: 099247
How many guards are there in the town? Could you attempt to reach other locations in the town for looting amidst the chaos?
>>
No. 87416 ID: eaec5a
>>87413
A complete severing of the artery leading from the heart to the head will stop bloodflow to the brain causing death in about 10 seconds. It's somewhere around that figure.
>>
No. 87420 ID: 18b9f0
File 126016749641.gif - (12.53KB , 800x600 , 728.gif )
87420
I wonder where the arrow went.
>>
No. 87421 ID: 099247
>>87420
Teehee

>>87416
And shock would pretty much drop you to the ground instantly.
>>
No. 87423 ID: 18b9f0
File 12601676675.gif - (12.05KB , 800x600 , 729.gif )
87423
>>
No. 87424 ID: 6faa8c
>>87423
explod in 10...9...
>>
No. 87425 ID: 18b9f0
File 126016774820.gif - (13.20KB , 800x600 , 730.gif )
87425
>>
No. 87426 ID: 9891a9
>>87425
wat
>>
No. 87428 ID: 8b7db1
...so, how does it feel to commit a horrible amount of murder, COMPLETELY BY ACCIDENT?
>>
No. 87429 ID: 632862
>>87425
Teehee. Looks like everything's going well, Boss!
>>
No. 87432 ID: 18b9f0
File 126016801689.gif - (13.92KB , 800x600 , 731.gif )
87432
>>
No. 87435 ID: 9891a9
>>87432
WAT
>>
No. 87436 ID: f21281
>>87432
"Sir! Report from the front lines!"
"...dear God...they have incendiary cat bombs."
>>
No. 87438 ID: c9673e
This is the best unintentional case of arson to have ever been perpetrated. Ever.
>>
No. 87440 ID: 099247
Urist Kolun cancels drink: interrupted by flaming cat.
>>
No. 87444 ID: 105b91
Choo choo!

Everybody get on the train. Time to ride the rails.
>>
No. 87447 ID: c9673e
>>87444
But the train is so fun!
You need to learn how to enjoy the ride! CHOO! CHOO!
>>
No. 87449 ID: 1831fc
>>87444

It's... kind of a cutscene.

Or are you not reading Knight Blades?
>>
No. 87450 ID: 8d5624
>>87416
that artery is not at the front of the throat, though.

>>87444
see the discussion in /questdis/, please.
>>
No. 87451 ID: 18b9f0
File 126016855879.gif - (14.20KB , 800x600 , 732.gif )
87451
Before me, Iniziare Citta burns.

The town I spent years of my life in. The town that took me in when my Kingdom threw me out. When the world wanted me dead, this town sheltered me, raised me, prepared me for the journey ahead.
The one place that truly knew my humanity.
I knew these people. I knew this town.

I did not mean to raze it to the ground.
That was not my intention.
>>
No. 87452 ID: 18b9f0
File 126016859319.gif - (9.84KB , 800x600 , 733.gif )
87452
But I suppose I am just lucky that way.

Before me, Iniziare Citta burns.

Good riddance.
>>
No. 87453 ID: 099247
>>87452
Felt good, didn't it?
>>
No. 87454 ID: f21281
>>87451
Ey, boss.

Yer not uh...not having second thoughts about this evil business, are ya?
>>
No. 87458 ID: c9673e
>>87452
Incidentally, there's no one left to instill fear in... seeing that they're all dead.

Well, maybe they weren't worth having around anyway. Seems like they all disliked you. Hard to believe that they helped raised you here... perhaps that's one reason why you harbor so much hate?
>>
No. 87461 ID: 597b9b
You have the heart of a poet, boss.

Let the filthy animal's burn.
>>
No. 87467 ID: 6a66c3
>>87458
It's a fire... i doubt they're all dead unless somebody was going around locking doors.
>>
No. 87472 ID: 16f176
Audio Coburn - We Interrupt this Programme (Jean Claude Ades Remix) - (12.40MB - 215 kbps - 44.1 kHz , Coburn - We Interrupt This Programme (Jean Claude .mp3 ) Length: 7:55
87472
>>
No. 87473 ID: 51d0f5
>>87472
oh my lol
>>
No. 87474 ID: c9673e
>>87467
True, but it seemed like it was such a huge chain reaction that seeing how one guy accidentally killed himself, Lisella burned alive, and how the priest died it didn't really seem much of a stretch of imagination to think that mostly everyone, if not everyone ended up dying in horrible ways. But I admit I could be wrong.
>>
No. 87478 ID: 3ccb64
Well we already know they didn't all die, since there are survivor camps that end up being established on the outskirts of town, and then there are other survivors like Sticks and the farmers by the windmill.
>>
No. 87480 ID: b72268
Holy shit, Did I just witness a Thermonuclear Catsplosion!?
>>
No. 87485 ID: c9673e
>>87478
Oh, I forgot about the farmers and such.
I wonder how they feel about their town being cat-bombed :)
>>
No. 87493 ID: d5b2d6
>>87444
This is the most hilarious fucking railroad ever, go to hell.
>>
No. 87497 ID: e669a4
Now, we should check the next town that would have a blacksmith and a healer. Or go raid another dungeon to get more swag
>>
No. 87507 ID: dda9dd
Sometimes Boss, you can be a bit of a dick...

and I don't quite mean that in the positive way. I mean I know you weren't really trying, but still man.
>>
No. 87514 ID: e669a4
Well, he is trying to be the devil. I think he's on his way. Also, I know that herbalist is a hunter and stuff but you might want to hire a cook to make you great foods that are tasty and good for you.
>>
No. 87517 ID: dda9dd
>>87514
Iniziare Citta= Start City

Interesting... As it is/was quite apparently the start of a great many things.

As for him being the Devil, well I suppose petty spite and impotent rage is quite appropriate in such a case. Indeed, it is interesting to note that he would never get anywhere were it not for the invisible (yet sometimes quite auditory) hands of fate guiding him to this path's inevitable conclusion.

I simply question at times if this is the path he should remain on, if this is the role he is most suited to play.
>>
No. 87527 ID: 4553b2
>>87517
It is not. Muschio does a pretty bad job at being evil.

But that's what makes this so fun.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password